Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake. This chorizo shakshuka is full of smoky flavour from the chorizo and smoked paprika. Serve with crusty bread for those runny yolks and a dollop of yoghurt. Hello guys, this recipe is adapted a little from Avante Garde Vegan Chorizo Style Hot Dog.
Savory chunks scattered throughout the mix and also in the dressing! Rather than traditional sausage stuffing, chef George Mendes of NYC's Aldea serves a smoky version using chorizo and hot pimentón de la.. Aldea serves a smoky version using chorizo and hot pimentón de la Vera (smoked paprika). You can cook Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts – skinned and diced.
- You need 1 of Chorizo sausage – chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Large onion – diced.
- You need 1 of Large capsicum – diced.
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant – diced.
- It’s of White or brown mushrooms.
- It’s 1 Bag of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3/4 Bag of penne pasta.
- You need 1 Bottle of Leggos Pasta Bake Sauce Creamy Tomato & Mozarella.
- Prepare of Tasty cheddar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Rather than traditional sausage stuffing, chef George Mendes of NYC's Aldea serves a smoky. Bean dip goes next-level with a smoky chorizo twist. A quick and easy Smoky Cuban Chorizo Stew recipe, from our authentic Caribbean cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. oz cooked smoked Spanish chorizo, coarsely chopped.
Smoky Chorizo & Chicken Pasta Bake instructions
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celcius on bake..
- In a large pan add olive oil and brown chicken on high heat. DO NOT OVER COOK. Once chicken is browned, add salt, pepper and paprika. Mix well then transfer chicken into a separate dish..
- In the same pan, lower the heat to medium-high and add more olive oil. Add onions and chorizo and cook until onions are transparent and chorizo is browned. Add in all other veggies, salt, pepper, paprika, chilli flakes and smoky paprika. Once the veggies have stared to soften, add the garlic (either grate in or chop finely beforehand). Cook veggies for 10-15 minutes until nicely browned and soft..
- In a separate pot, cook penne pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain remainder, then set pasta aside..
- Once the veggies are cooked, add the Leggos pasta sauce, rinsing the bottle out with a small amount of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and add spinach. Add in the cooked pasta and chicken and mix well. Cook all together for a few minutes to allow flavours to come together. Add pasta water as needed to get the sauce to the right consistency. Taste and adjust salt, pepper, paprika, smokey paprika and chilli..
- Transfer to an oven proof dish. Top with a generous amount of grated cheddar and parmesan cheese then sprinkle lightly with paprika. Place on a high rack in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the cheese has browned. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving..
Top tip for making Smoky spiced chorizo with peppers. Nothing warms the body and soul quite like a hearty soup! Beat the winter chills with this smoky chorizo and white bean soup, that will nourish and satisfy. This smoky chicken and bean stew with chorizo and a chilli kick is hearty and delicious. When you're pressed for time, turn to this recipe, which has terrific texture and flavor and couldn't be easier to make, using fully-cooked chorizo.