Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Bake. Experienced cooks will raise their eyebrows when they see how this HEALTHY Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake is made. We are into another week of self isolating and I have never seen so many people rattling pans at home. So many people preparing favorite dishes, family.
Bottom line here: this baked goodness is the antidote to winter. When the quinoa and chicken are cooked and the sauce is thickened, add the broccoli and a little bit of water (up to one cup) until the consistency is creamy. Cook broccoli in boiling water until almost tender. You can cook Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Bake
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- It’s 4 of Skinned Boneless Chicken Breast.
- You need 225 grams of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 50 grams of Salad Cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 300 ml of Chicken and Leek soup or Chicken soup.
- It’s 10 ml of Skimmed Milk.
Place chicken breasts and broccoli in a shallow oven proof dish. Spoon the mixture over the chicken and broccoli, coating them well. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. The brilliance of this dish isn't just the flavor combo—it's the fact that you're making it all in one pan. one pan, people!
Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Bake instructions
- Cook Broccoli in boiling water until tender. If using frozen broccoli there is no need to boil..
- Place chicken breast and broccoli in a shallow oven period dish..
- Pour the soup over the chicken and brocolli..
- In a small bowl combine together Salad Cream, Curry and Milk. And pour over the chicken and brocoli coating them well.
- Bake at 190°C/ 375°F for about 55 -60 min..
Perfect for anytime you're craving some restaurant-style chicken and broccoli! This pasta bake is a hit with my whole family. Even my children enjoy eating their broccoli with this homemade meal. Stir the broccoli sauce mixture into the chicken mixture. Spoon into the prepared baking dish.