Creamy pasta with chicken and bacon. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Stir in milk, cream cheese and seasonings until well blended. This Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta is one for all those days when nothing but a creamy pasta will do.
Creamy chicken pasta with bacon is easy to make weeknight one pot pasta dish! Full of tender chicken, spinach, tomatoes, and bacon! This is creamy chicken and bacon pasta done right. You can have Creamy pasta with chicken and bacon using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy pasta with chicken and bacon
- Prepare 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs or breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmigiano reggiano.
- It’s of Fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 12 oz of penne pasta.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
It's creamy, cheesy, umami forward, and best of all, extremely chicken-y. Chicken gets a bad rap as a trashy pasta ingredient that it doesn't deserve. Years of bad microwave chicken fettuccine alfredo has done a number to chicken's reputation as a good pasta pairing, but I think chicken. Creamy Chicken & Bacon Pasta is as dangerously delicious as it sounds!
Creamy pasta with chicken and bacon instructions
- Fill a large pot with water, add a generous sprinkle of salt and bring to a boil.In a large skillet with high sides, add the bacon and cook over medium heat until it renders its fat and becomes crispy, about 3 to 5 minutes, remove to a plate with a slotted spoon and discard most of the fat leaving behind just 1 tablespoon..
- Add the butter and allow it to melt. Mix together the chicken with the seasoning and add it to the hot pan. Cook it stirring it around for about 4 to 5 minutes or until all the sides of the chicken have developed some color..
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for about 7 minutes or until the onions become translucent. Add the stock (this is the point where you need to add the pasta to the boiling water, cook it according to package instructions and drain well.) and allow it to bubble away for about 5 to 6 minutes or until the liquid has reduced by half..
- Add the heavy cream along with a small pinch of salt and pepper and fresh chopped parsley, allow the cream to simmer for a couple of minutes.Add the pasta to the sauce along with the cooked bacon and parmiggiano and give everything a good stir to make sure every piece of pasta is coated in the sauce. And serve right away.
Loaded with juicy chicken, loads of thick cut bacon & the most indulgent creamy sauce that will have you hooked! This recipe is so versatile, you can add meatballs or even sausage to change it up! This recipe creates the most moist, juicy and ultra flavorful meal! Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in a pan of salted boiling water, then drain. This dish is packed full of everything we love when we're having a rough day, or when we really just want some classic flavor combinations: penne pasta.