Chicken Lasagna Blanco.
You can have Chicken Lasagna Blanco using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagna Blanco
- You need 2 lb of chicken tenderloins cut into 1in piecies.
- You need 36 oz of white cheese (i used monterey, mozzarella, parmesean, fontina, provolone and asiago).
- You need 30 oz of allfredo sauce.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta.
- You need 8 oz of spinach.
- Prepare 1 head of brocolli.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of thyme.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 8 oz of button mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 packages of no boil lasagna noodles.
Chicken Lasagna Blanco step by step
- Heat oven to 350..
- Cook chicken seasoned with Italian seasoning, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Chop broccoli and boil for 10 minutes then drain..
- In a sauce pan add 15 ounces of Alfredo, spinach, broccoli and mushrooms and heat on low. Add ricotta and stir until blended..
- Lightly cover the bottom of a lasagna pan with Alfredo (this is where you will use the other 15 ounces) begin layering. 3 lasagna sheets, Alfredo mixture, chicken, cheese. Continue until you only have 3 lasagna sheets left. For the final layer use the remaining Alfredo mixture and top with cheese. Cover and bake for 25 minutes, uncover add more cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and enjoy!.