Twisted Chilli Garlic Pasta with Chicken. Every night should be pasta night. A Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta with a garlic infused silky creamy sauce and plump prawns. WINE: Any dry white is fine, I use sauv blanc.
Chicken and pasta in a creamy sweet chilli sauce, the chicken can be omitted to use as a side for quiche, BBQs, etc. This chicken pasta recipe is a triple-tested delight. A quick and easy midweek meal to impress friends and family. You can cook Twisted Chilli Garlic Pasta with Chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Twisted Chilli Garlic Pasta with Chicken
- You need 1 packet of twisted macaroni (boiled).
- Prepare 200 gm of chicken breast cubes.
- You need 1 cup of National chilli garlic ketchup.
- You need 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of worstershire sauce(optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of capsicum julienne cut.
- It’s 1 of carrot julienne cut.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cabbage shredded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of spring onions julienne cut.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Chicken with chilli butter and pasta. This chicken pasta recipe is a triple-tested delight. A delicious pasta and chicken dish with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil.
Twisted Chilli Garlic Pasta with Chicken step by step
- In a non-stick wok add oil and crushed garlic. Sauté for 10 seconds and add the chicken cubes and sauté on medium high flame till chicken changes it's colour and leaves a little bit water..
- Now add salt and black pepper powder to taste. Mix well..
- Now add the sauces and mix well. Add the vegetables and leave the spring onions for end..
- Add boiled macaroni and mix everything well. You can check the salt and spices at this time, if you want you can add any thing..
- Now turn off the flame and add spring onions on the top. Mix well or dish out as it is..
- Serve hot with drinks and fries..
Use the dry packaged sun-dried tomatoes instead of Rigatoni (riggies) pasta is paired with chicken and spicy peppers in a creamy red/white sauce. Chili garlic sauce is spicy and flavorful, and a few tablespoons of it goes a long way to season your marinade. This chili garlic chicken is great over rice because the rice soaks up the sauce and juices, but you can also serve it on top of salad greens for a lighter option. Chinese chilli chicken is typically made with cubed boneless chicken, peppers, garlic and spicy chili sauce. Chilli chicken can be served as an appetizer Hello flavor bomb – YUM!