Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt. Potatoes Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Buttered Chicken Steaks, Crunchy Onion Bacon Mashed Potatoes, Veal And Mashed Potatoes Rosemary Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus in Lemon Tarragon ButterCDKitchen. chives, salt, heavy cream, tarragon, melted. Lay out the sweet potato, chicken breasts, and broccoli.
The chickpeas and olives didn't seem to gel with everything else. Serve w/something green such as broccoli or asparagus. Crowning touch is the last minute at the table fresh squeezed orange wedges. You can have Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt
- It’s of Sorghum Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of sweet potatoes, large dice.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 2 oz of half and half.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 3 tbsp of sorghum syrup.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs fresh thyme, picked and chopped.
- Prepare of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 8 oz of chicken, boneless, skinless.
- It’s 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil, divided.
- It’s of new group.
- You need 1 of Young Broccoli.
- It’s 6 oz of young broccolini.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chipotle orange salt.
- You need 2 each of garlic cloves, sliced very thinly.
Enjoy this baked chicken and sweet potatoes seasoned with tangy orange juice and cranberries – a flavorful dinner. Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of vitamin A and a good source of vitamin C. Drizzle olive oil over them and stir to evenly coat. Season well with salt and pepper.
Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt instructions
- Place the sweet potatoes in a small saucepot, and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until very tender, typically 20-30 minutes..
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper to taste, and set aside at room temperature..
- Remove potatoes from heat and drain. Add half and half, 2 tablespoons butter, sorghum syrup, and chopped thyme. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Cook chicken until browned on first side, flip and continue cooking. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the pan, and set aside..
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 more tablespoons vegetable oil to the pan. Add broccoli, and cook while stirring until it is just tender, about 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with chipotle orange salt, and then add garlic slices. Cook for another 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness. Melt in 1 tablespoon butter, and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Serve, and enjoy!.
Remove the hot pan from the oven. Flip the chicken and potatoes and brush the other side. Add the broccoli scattered around in a single layer. While the sweet potatoes cook, in a medium bowl, combine the flour and half the spice blend; season with salt and pepper. Serve with the ranch dressing on the side.