My Chicken Fajita with Pasta. This easy chicken fajita pasta bake is made with black beans, corn, and ziti pasta smothered in a tasty sauce made of salsa and cream cheese. Chicken fajitas always reminds me of my husband, it's the first dish he ever cooked for me when we were dating and it's the only dish he orders if we go out for Mexican! This chicken fajita pasta is a combination of three things that we love; chicken fajitas, pasta, and one pot meals!
This chicken fajita pasta is packed with all the flavors of chicken fajitas in a creamy pasta form. The chicken is first cooked in a load of fajita spices (you can use a store-bought packet or a homemade blend) until crispy and tender. Then the bell peppers, onion and garlic is added and cooked just until. You can have My Chicken Fajita with Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Fajita with Pasta
- It’s 2 of small Chicken breasts cut into thin strips.
- You need 3 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion diced.
- It’s 1 tbls of Fajita Seasoning1 tbls olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of Green bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Monteray jack cheese or any hot smoked cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbls of chopped Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Sourcream. On each bowlQ.
This Chicken Fajita Pasta is surprisingly light for a pasta dish! I love it and I think you will too. LouAna coconut oil has zero grams of transfat and cholesterol, which makes it a great switch from traditional oils or butter. Chicken Fajita Pasta is smothered in cheesy, creamy salsa infused sauce bursting with your favorite fajita spiced chicken, onions and peppers AND it all cooks in I did a test run of this Chicken Fajita Pasta a couple Sundays ago when we invited a friend over for dinner whose wife was out of town.
My Chicken Fajita with Pasta step by step
- Slice the chicken ready. Dice the onion and mince the garlic cloves and add the oil to a deep frying pan and cook onions and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook stirring make sure the chicken is all colured 5 minutes next add the peppers.
- Next add the fajita seasoning and toss all the chicken all covered with the spice. Next add the black cracked pepper. Take off the heat for 2 minutes to cool a little..
- Next grate the cheese. Then add the cream in the chicken mix then add the cheese and cooked pasta. Then add the fresh corriander and mix in.bring the heat a little lighyrr.
- Add back on low heat. Then if you want a wrap then warm it up then add 3 tbls sour cream89ll on each wrap roll it and add the the rest can stay in the bowl serve hot.with the bowl of the mix..
This Creamy Chicken Fajita Pasta is a fast fix that really doesn't require a lot of ingredients. If you don't have a well stocked spice cabinet yet, you can simply purchase Creamy Chicken Fajita Pasta is a fast and delicious weeknight meal with savory southwest flavors that the whole family will love. This Chicken Fajita Pasta is fresh, bold and flavorful, and made in just one pan! Everything you love about fajitas, transformed into a delicious pasta dish. Fajita Chicken Pasta is just as pleasing to your eye as it is to your tastebuds!