Baked Chicken Nuggets. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Chicken Nuggets. Baked chicken nuggets are low fat and healthier than fried. They are crisp on the outside and tender inside.
Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets are made with chunks of chicken breasts coated in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese then baked until golden. Schools out and if you've got kids at home now you're back to "what should I make the kids for lunch?" question. This is the perfect thing to make because not only. You can cook Baked Chicken Nuggets using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Nuggets
- You need 3 – 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper ground.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cornflakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
These baked chicken nuggets are simple, yet yield a flavorful, moist baked version of chicken nuggets that grown ups can love just as much as kids. Homemade baked chicken nuggets are crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, easy to make, and make a delicious meal or snack. These Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets are easy to make with just a handful of ingredients. Bake the chicken nuggets: Carefully remove the hot pan from the oven.
Baked Chicken Nuggets step by step
- I first began by mincing the chicken breasts in a food processor. I know you can buy store bought chicken mince, but I wanted to make my own as I will know it will only have chicken and not anything else in it!.
- Once you have chicken mince, add the garlic powder, salt and ground pepper..
- I powdered the cornflakes in my spice grinder to a coarse powder. Grate the parmesan (I like mine freshly grated but store bought grated parmesan is ok too). Mix the ground cornflakes and grated parmesan cheese together in a bowl..
- With wet hands, roll and flatten out the chicken mixture into nugget patties..
- Then roll the nuggets into the cheese-cornflake mix..
- When I made these, I lined them up on a baking sheet and stuck it in the freezer for a couple of hours. Once they hardened up, I transferred them all into a ziploc bag and put it back in the freezer..
- When you are ready to bake these little treats, preheat the oven to 200C..
- Bake them until cooked through. The outer crumb part will get a nice cooked through color / look to it. It took me about 15mins. The nuggets puffed up a bit too for me when they were cooked through. Do keep an eye on the nuggets as you don't want it to over cook cause the chicken meat will dry up when you cook it too much..
- Transfer to a serving platter, squeeze some tomato sauce next to it and serve immediately..
Nuggets are a home run with kids, but admit it, you love them too. These are baked, so you can enjoy them guilt-free. We like these with simple sides like roasted. Parmesan Baked Chicken Nuggets – Best nuggets with real chicken & Parmesan, no deep-frying. This is the BEST Parmesan baked chicken nuggets recipe you'll find online, with real chicken and a.