Chicken Roll. The Chicken Kathi Roll was born in Calcutta. Find chicken roll stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Carefully place the chicken rolls on the baking sheet, making sure that there is space between each roll. Roll the chicken in the flour, then in the egg, and finally in the panko. Chicken Roll is a delectable North Indian recipe made using all purpose flour, stir-fried chicken, yoghurt and a variety of vegetables rolled into paranthas. You can have Chicken Roll using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Roll
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- It’s 2 pcs of Potatoes (Boiled).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare of Eggs 1 white.
- It’s of Red Chilli 1 tsp (Crushed).
- You need of Cooking Oil for frying.
- It’s 24 pcs of Roll Patti.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tanoori Masala.
On days you do not want to prepare an. DIRECTIONS Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture. Chicken Roll – Every chef has got a different style than other. Every chef guides in his unique style so that Chicken Roll – A simple recipe to a simple chicken wrap.
Chicken Roll instructions
- Cut chicken into very small pieces..
- Add yoghurt and tandoori masala in it..
- Mix them well and let it marinate for about 20 minutes..
- On high flame, add some oil in a pan.
- Now add chicken to the above pan and cook.
- Once they are cooked, mix them with boiled potatoes..
- Now leave them to cool.
- Place the mixture in one corner of the roll-sheets..
- Glue together the roll-sheets with egg whites. 11. Fry them in a pre-heated oiled pan..
You can add in a few sauces and. Download Chicken rolls stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Delicious crescent rolls filled with chicken and so much flavor – another great dinner idea to try! These chicken filled crescent rolls are so simple and guaranteed to be a hit! Leave us a comment below and let us know how you liked them.