Burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy. Indo-Chinese food can never go out of fashion! Simple ingredients, easy cooking methods & robust flavors – this cuisine can never really go wrong. To begin making the Burnt Garlic Chicken Fried Rice, heat oil in a wok/kadhai on medium heat and add chopped garlic to it.
Chicken Manchurian is my all time favorite. I used to love this dish since I was a child. Chicken Manchurian and Fried Rice is the ultimate This dish is quintessentially spicy and full of garlic flavor. You can cook Burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy
- You need 2 cup of Boiled rice -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Boiled noodles -.
- You need 250 gm of Cauliflower-.
- Prepare 2 of Capsicum-.
- Prepare 2 of Onion -.
- It’s 2 of Carrot -.
- You need 7-9 of Beans -.
- You need 1 cup of Mushroom -.
- You need 1cup of Boiled chicken -.
- It’s -2 of Scrambled eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger /garlic finely chopped -.
- Prepare 10 tsp of Garlic chopped -.
- It’s 6tsp of Soya sauce-.
- You need 8 tsp of Tomato sauce -.
- You need 2tsp of Vinegar-.
- Prepare 6tsp of Corn flour -.
- It’s 6tsp of Maida -.
- Prepare 3tsp of Pepper -.
- It’s 3 of Green chilies -.
- You need as required of Oil.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2tsp of Sugar -.
- You need as required of Celery/spring onion.
- It’s as required of Water.
This dish is served across the world more in Indian restaurants than in Chinese restaurants. Chicken manchurian gravy recipe with step by step & video is a popular Indo-Chinese recipe made in a spicy, tangy sauce that would perfect for fried rice. Chicken Manchurian Gravy Recipe is another of the popular dishes of Indo-Chinese cuisine. Chicken Manchurian can be a yummy starter if prepared dry and can be a great curry-combination with fried rice, noodles, nan and battura.
Burnt garlic mixed chicken rice with manchurian gravy instructions
- Take a pan and fry the garlic till its brown and remove it.
- Now in same oil add the finely cut onion,carrot,capsicum,beans and mushroom (take one onion and one capsicum).add boiled chicken to it.
- Then add 3 tsp soya sauce and 1 tsp vinegar and 2 tsp pepper powder to it.add the boiled rice and noodles and sort it.add finely chopped celery spring onions and scrambled eggs along with the burnt garlic we kept aside..
- For manchurian : take a vessel and mix corn flour and maida with salt.coat the gobhi with this batter and deep fry it.
- Take a pan and add oil then finely chopped ginger,green chillies, garlic.once its sauted add the onion cubes then the capsicum..
- The take the remaining batter in the bowl and water to it.then add 3 tsp soya sauce,8 tsp tomato sauce and 1 tsp vinegar to it.add this to the pan and boil it along with the onions and capsicum mix.then once it starts boiling add 1 tsp pepper,1/2 tsp sugar powder and the fried gobhi..
- Garnish it with celery and spring onions..
Step by step Chicken Manchurian recipe with photos of each step. For this recipe you need to fry crispy 'munch' Now Manchurian is moderate to the very spicy gravy. So I recommend adding black pepper first then Garnish with green onions and serve Chicken Manchurian with plain or fried rice. Chicken manchurian is a popular Indo chinese appetiser made of fried chicken in manchurian Mix chicken with soya sauce, salt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder (optional) and pepper powder. Yes you can make the chicken manchurian with diced chicken breasts.