Buffalo chicken pasta bake. Combining buffalo chicken dip and cheesy pasta in one pan creates a meal that everyone will love. These Buffalo Chicken Calzones are another easy and quick buffalo chicken recipe that. I love this pasta bake, it is a family favorite in my house, and you all know I am a huge buffalo chicken fan.
Make this casserole dish tonight with my recipe here. It's a pasta bake that's equally at home feeding a family of four as it is fueling a high school football team. This is really just a good excuse to eat Buffalo chicken wings and dip for dinner, because frankly, who hasn't, at some point or another, wanted Buffalo chicken wings and nothing else for. You can have Buffalo chicken pasta bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken pasta bake
- Prepare 8 ounces of penne pasta (2 cups, uncooked).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ranch.
- You need 1/3 cup of hot sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
It's made with ricotta, parmesan, mozzarella & blue cheese to create THE ULTIMATE creamy, cheesy dish! Cheese + buffalo sauce + pasta = my favorite combo of all time! Home Main dish BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA BAKE & CHEESY GARLIC BREAD. And yes, it does involve both pasta and bread.
Buffalo chicken pasta bake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 8-inch casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Cook the pasta noodles, according to the package directions..
- Stir together the cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce until creamy..
- Add the chicken, 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and cooked pasta noodles to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Spoon into the prepared dish..
- Combine the remaining two cheeses and sprinkle over the top. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese on top is melted. Remove and serve immediately with green onions, hot sauce, and ranch drizzles. Serves 6..
Spicy, tangy, creamy buffalo chicken pasta scooped up with garlic butter drenched baguettes? It's is on the spicy/hot side so if you aren't a fan of that, don't use too much hot sauce! Buffalo chicken, cheese, & pasta in a casserole creates a meal that everyone loves. This Cheesy Baked Buffalo Chicken recipe is tender and juicy, with a big kick of heat that's cooled by creamy, melted cheeses. This is a nice meal for when you are craving buffalo wings.