Chicken Broccoli and Ziti. This chicken broccoli ziti is a delicious weeknight dinner. You'll love how easy it is to throw together this crowd-pleasing meal. Chicken, broccoli, and ziti with garlic, olive oil, and butter.
How to Make Chicken Broccoli and Ziti Alfredo. cook ziti in plenty of salted boiling water until just short of al dente. Heat olive oil in large sauté pan. Our simple and delicious one-dish meal chicken broccoli ziti bake is rich and comforting and perfect for a cold night. You can cook Chicken Broccoli and Ziti using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli and Ziti
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts,cut into one inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ziti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of bunch broccoli.
Rotisserie chickens are a wonderful way to get cooked chicken with no effort. They are sold at most large supermarkets. Remove the skin and bones and cube the meat; this is easier to. Cook ziti according to package directions.
Chicken Broccoli and Ziti instructions
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken with garlic and salt and pepper until lightly browned. Add onion and cook two minutes. Add broccoli. Toss with chicken and cook for one minute. Add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese..
- Cook pasta according to box. Drain, do not rinse. Toss ziti with butter. Add to chicken and broccoli. Add remaining parmesan cheese. Toss and serve..
Toss the ziti with the butter. Add ziti to the chicken and broccoli and toss gently. Add the reserve pasta water as needed and toss again. Sprinkle with remaining grated Parmesan cheese, and red. Pastas, Broccoli, Chicken Breast, Ziti, Dinner, Main Course.