Pineapple Orange Chicken. Easy Pineapple orange chicken made in the Ninja Cooking System. If you don't have a Ninja, this can easily be made on the stove. A whole chicken lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, then roasted and basted with pineapple and orange juices.
This dish has a good orange sweet flavor with a hint of pineapple and fills the house with a nice orange. Share: Rate this Recipe Add the chicken to the bag, seal, and shake until the chicken is thoroughly coated. Heat the oil in a large skillet and brown the chicken on all sides. You can cook Pineapple Orange Chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Orange Chicken
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of orange marmalade.
Check out Dole's Pineapple Orange Chicken. Explore this recipe and many more on the new Dole Sunshine website where fresh creations are never far away! Prepare rice according to package directions using juice-water mixture. Add the juice from the pineapple can and the orange juice to the baking dish.
Pineapple Orange Chicken instructions
- In a bowl combine cornstarch, garlic powder, pepper and chicken. Toss to cover chicken..
- In a seperate bowl, combine soy sauce, orange juice, pineapple juice, ground ginger, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and cornstarch. Set aside..
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir fry chicken in vegetable oil until golden brown, about 7-10 mins. Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add red peppers and garlic to hot skillet and stir fry until peppers are tender crisp, about 3 mins..
- Add soy sauce-juice mixture and orange marmalade. Once sauce slightly thickens, return chicken and any juice aquired on the plate back to the skillet and toss in sauce..
- Toss in pineapple and simmer 1 minute longer to heat through pineapple. Serve with white rice if desired..
Learn how to prepare this easy Pineapple-Orange Grilled Chicken Breasts recipe like a pro. In a large, shallow dish make the marinade by combining pineapple juice, orange juice, vinegar, tarragon. View top rated Baked pineapple orange chicken recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken Nuggets With Pineapple Orange Dipping Sauce, Basil Orange Pineapple Chicken, Angel Cake With… Pineapple Orange Chicken Salad. Sweet and sour chicken with rice.