Cinnamon chicken with veggie pasta. Veggie Chicken Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. One-pot Creamy Chicken Bacon Veggie Pasta. You can serve this delicious pesto chicken and veggies with pasta or rice or eat it with a fork like I do.
Add lemon juice and veggies, and return the chicken back to the pan and cook for a few minutes. Add pasta to the pan and toss with parmesan cheese and basil leaves. This is one of my favorite pasta dishes. You can have Cinnamon chicken with veggie pasta using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon chicken with veggie pasta
- Prepare 1 packet of supaghetti.
- You need 2 bunches of broccolis.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of French beans.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 sachet of tomato paste.
- You need 3 of big tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of full chicken.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tumeric.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 of chicken cubes.
- You need 2 cups of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of green pepper.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
I don't make pasta very often, but whe, I do, I load it up with veggies to cut down on the guilt. This wonderful cinnamon-spiced chicken stew called Kapama (kah-pah-MAH) needs to simmer for at least an hour for the flavors to really develop. Serve it over pasta or orzo with a generous sprinkle of grated cheese and prepare to receive the compliments! As an added bonus, it will also fill your home.
Cinnamon chicken with veggie pasta instructions
- Take your chicken divide it into normal portions.wash your chicken and drain all water.put the chicken into a clean bowl.start with the garlic and ginger paste apply the chicken making sure you apply the paste to all meat.sprinkle in salt, cinnamon, tumeric, chilli powder.mix up everything well then pour in tomato paste mix again then pour in the white vinegar.cover your meat for 2 hours to marinate.(you can put in fridge).
- In a pot add water to alittle bit to top add some salt then let it boil up.after it has boiled add in supaghetti (don't break supaghetti into halves.just immerse the way they are)the supaghetti will just immerse itself slowly by slowly.afterwards stir the pasta frequently so not to touch the bottom.after it has cooked drain all the water then pour in cold water unto them and keep it aside..
- In a pot add in some little water and salt,put in your broccolis and let it cook for 3 mins.then drain the water and keep it aside..
- After 2 hours your chicken has already marinated.take it and drain excess water.take a pan add 1 tbsp of oil and onions cook it up.add garlic and ginger paste stir for 2 mins.then add in the chicken cook it at a low flame.after some time you will find that the chicken got soup,so no need to add water.let the chicken cook for 20 to 30 mins.the chicken soup should be thick.when ready set it aside and serve it with pasta (you can decide what you want to eat with along).
- On a pan add some oil and onions,cook till tender.then add in garlic and ginger paste stir for 2 mins then add green pepper with the French beans and grated carrots steam them for 5 mins then add your tomatoes in stir again and leave it to cook.add in your spiced:curry powder, salt to taste,tumeric.stir up then add in your pasta mix up everything together then add your broccolis ontop giving it a stir.and it's ready to be served..
- Serve the pasta with cinnamon chicken and enjoy it with a soft drink..
- Thank you 😘..
Stir in uncooked (dry) pasta, chicken stock, peppers and carrots. One question (since nobody else asked, I feel silly) but do you have to. And if you are vegetarian, you can skip the chicken part in this recipe and make it only with vegetables. so try this dish and let me know how it turned out. Check out my baked veg pasta & grilled chicken and pepper pasta. Prepare pasta as package label directs.