Broccoli and chicken casserole. Looking for broccoli and chicken casserole recipes? Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes!
Place the casserole under the broiler a few minutes to get the crumbs crisp. And that's why this keto chicken broccoli casserole recipe is so perfect! It's inspired from a similar recipe that's a gem from an old cookbook in my collection, just much healthier. You can have Broccoli and chicken casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and chicken casserole
- You need 14 1/2 oz of coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 lb of broccoli.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts cooked and shredded.
- It’s 14 oz of chicken broth.
I also included a secret ingredient in the casserole that's not the norm in most chicken and broccoli bakes: parmesan cheese. Like a Reuben, but baked all together in deliciously cheesy (literally cheesy) retro casserole form. Chicken and broccoli casserole is a simple, yet delicious, dish. It makes a great midweek meal as you can whip it up the night before, put it in the fridge.
Broccoli and chicken casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Microwave the broccoli for 9 minutes on high. Drain any liquids off..
- Add to an oven safe dish onion, chicken, and broccoli..
- In a mixing bowl mix the salt, garlic, broth, milk, and eggs..
- Pour over the chicken, broccoli, and onions. Incorporate well. Bake in oven uncovered for 40 minutes or until done. Especially in the middle..
- Let sit 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Bring water to a boil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Transfer broccoli to a large bowl with a slotted spoon. Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here. Our very favorite casserole recipe is this Chicken and Rice Casserole and it's one of the most-requested meals from both the boys and Chris – they just can't get enough of it! This quick and Broccoli Chicken Casserole with Egg Noodles is comforting with a creamy sauce topped off with melted cheese.