Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce. Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk and Greek YogurtReceitas Da Felicidade! Pumpkin Pie Spice Oatmeal with Coconut MilkMcCormick. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with a rich, spicy blend of cooked ground beef, cream cheese, and chili powder are baked with taco sauce and topped with cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and sour cream.
Drain and toss with the sauce. Mild chicken tames the strength of the sprouts while garlic, lemon juice, red-pepper flakes and Parmesan unite the two main ingredients and complement them both. Cook the breasts until Drain and toss with the sauce. You can have Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce
- You need 1-12 oz of can sweet corn.
- Prepare 3 cups of dried medium shells.
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium shallot, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, sliced into thin slivers.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 handful of fresh basil, chopped.
Stuffed pasta shells go great with breadsticks and a green salad! Pour remaining sauce over center of shells. Lean chicken breasts are cooked in a creamy coconut milk sauce seasoned with lime and cilantro, then served over whole wheat pasta. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Coconut Lime Chicken with Pasta.
Pasta shells with spiced chicken and corn milk sauce step by step
- Empty the can of corn into a blender and blitz 1 minute until pureed. Pour the corn mash into a fine mesh sieve and let the milk drain into a bowl. Use a spoon to push as much milk as possible from the mash, then discard the pulp..
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. While you wait for the water to boil and the pasta to cook, proceed with the chicken and sauce..
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper and cayenne. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat and sear the chicken for 5 minutes per side until browned. Remove the chicken to a plate and wipe out the pan..
- Add the butter to the pan. Once melted, add the shallots and garlic and sweat for 1 minute. Pour in the corn milk and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to medium and let cook for 5 minutes..
- Chop the chicken into bite-sized chunks and stir it into the pan along with the cream. Check the seasoning and add extra salt and pepper as needed. Drain the pasta (remember to reserve a cup of the pasta water) and toss it with the sauce. Add pasta water a few tablespoons at a time if the sauce is too thick..
- Stir in the frozen corn and let cook a final 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the basil just before serving..
What kind of pasta to use with Cajun Chicken? Although I made mine using Penne pasta (like Chili's Cajun They make it from smoked pork and it makes perfect sense with cajun spices! I also like Spanish Once you mix pasta with the sauce, add sliced chicken, sausage chunks and mushrooms. With rotisserie chicken, corn, bacon, jalapenos, bell peppers and cheddar cheese. If you want it even more creamier, substitute milk with heavy cream or add a cornstarch slurry towards the end.