Orange chicken. Orange chicken is a North American Chinese dish of Hunan origin. The variety of orange chicken most commonly found at North American Chinese restaurants consists of chopped, battered and fried chicken pieces coated in a sweet orange-flavored chili sauce. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce.
THE BEST ORANGE CHICKEN – Orange Honey Chicken Recipe – Better Than Takeout – Baked orange chicken. Great orange flavor – tastes similar to restaurant Crispy Orange Chicken. The following changes should improve texture. You can have Orange chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange chicken
- It’s 1 lb. of chicken breasts.
- It’s to taste of seaoned salt.
- It’s to taste of seaoned pepper.
- It’s 4 oz. of orange marmalade (or 8 oz. for extra sauce).
- It’s to taste of hot sauce.
- You need 1 T. of oil.
After frying chicken keep warm on baking sheet in oven. Orange Chicken is a classic Chinese-American take-out dish popularized by Panda Express. Original Orange Chicken By Panda Express. This Chinese Orange Chicken is made with crispy fried chicken coated in a sticky orange chicken sauce.
Orange chicken instructions
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces and add to ziptop bag with seasoned salt and seasoned pepper. Shake well..
- Brown chicken pieces in oil, scraping up any browned bits in the skillet..
- Add marmalade and hot sauce and simmer until the mixture thickens and the chicken pieces are coated..
- Serve over rice..
Just like Panda Express but even better! Orange chicken is one of the most popular Chinese. Panda Express Orange Chicken with tender chicken thighs fried crisp and tossed in a magical Panda Express Orange Chicken is the most popular recipe on the Panda Express menu and I'm sure. My Chinese Orange Chicken is sticky, sweet and tangy. I'm going to show you how to get succulent crispy chicken pieces and plenty of that delicious orange sauce.