Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas. Oven-Baked Chicken Fajitas Recipe (with Fajita Veggies). For Easy Oven Fajitas, roasting the meat and vegetables in the oven gives them a slightly charred edge and a hard to replicate sweetness that you just can't get in a plain old skillet. Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas – all baked together in one sheet pan – of course meaning clean up is a breeze!
The tortillas can be warmed in the oven along with the fajita mixture. Try this easy, oven-baked Chicken Fajita, made with a homemade fajita spice blend. Need a quick meal that's BURSTING at the seams with flavour? You can have Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas
- You need 1 bag of frozen pepper & onion strips.
- Prepare 1 package of fajita seasoning.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 package of raw chicken tenders (plain).
- Prepare 1 can of chopped green chilies.
- It’s 1 package of taco boats.
This Easy Oven-baked Chicken Fajita with my homemade spice blend will soon be your family favourite. How to make oven baked chicken fajitas. Slice chicken, onion and red pepper into thin even strips. This healthy gluten-free dinner is low carb and comes If you love easy recipes that are also healthy and require minimum preparation, this oven-baked chicken fajitas recipe is for you.
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Layer frozen peppers & onions, chopped chilies, & chicken in a greased pan. Sprinkle packets of fajita & taco seasoning. Cover & bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Uncovrr, mix around & bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked..
- Remove from oven & add to a taco boat w/ any of your favorite toppings..
Chicken seasoned with fajita seasoning, onion, and red bell peppers is cooked in the oven in this quick and easy baked fajita recipe. So easy to make, and so quick. The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly It adds a little crisp to it. Plus the cheese is super melty. You do have to either make as needed or keep in the oven, though.