Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks. That's why I make these teriyaki chicken drumsticks so often. They are very easy to make, and everyone likes them – the kids (even the Picky Eater!) as well as the adults. Turn chicken pieces occasionally during cooking process.
Kids love the sweetness of this not-too-spicy sauce. Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks, Thighs and Wings use our easy honey teriyaki marinade, sauce, or store bought, baked in an oven, slow cooker, BBQ or air fryer! The combination of sweet and sour flavours in this recipe is really appetising and it's a great way to enjoy a casual meal. You can cook Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks
- You need 4-6 of Boiled eggs.
- You need 1 kg of small chicken drumsticks.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sake.
- You need 4-5 cups of water.
- Prepare 7 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of rice vinegar or white vinegar, only if you want.
- Prepare 1 inch piece of ginger root, sliced.
The bok choy slaw has a fabulous. These skinless teriyaki chicken drumsticks sweet and sticky, and so delicious! Cooked in a skillet with honey, soy sauce, garlic and ginger until the chicken is tender and the sauce thickens. Baked teriyaki chicken drumsticks with an easy homemade sweet and spicy sauce you'll love!
Teriyaki Chicken Drum Sticks instructions
- *Preparation: Prick the chicken with a fork all over. Boil eggs and peel off shell. Make a small drop lid with aluminum foil or baking paper. Make a hole in the center of it..
- Cook the chicken lightly in boiled water with sake. Drain water..
- Combine 4 to 5 cups of water, sugar, soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, and sliced ginger in the pot. Bring it to the boil..
- Add the chicken and boiled eggs. Put the small drop lid directly on top of the ingredients and boil on a high heat for 15 minutes. (Try not to break your eggs!).
- Turn the heat down to medium. (Be careful not to burn.) Take off the small lid. It's finished! You may boil sauce down until it thickens..
- This is good for dinner parties!.
- Get your fingers sticky!!!.
These teriyaki chicken drumsticks are simple to make and full of flavor. Place the chicken in a large ovenproof dish lined with foil. Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks recipe: Try this Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks recipe, or contribute your own. Honey Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks recipe is my takeaway style dish dedicated to all of you lovely people, who enjoy finger licking and lip smacking sweet and salty Teriyaki sauce. Remove chicken from oven and coat with teriyaki-honey mixture.