Pasta with mexican chicken. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. This Creamy Mexican Chicken Pasta recipe is a sponsored post from ALDI.
You'll love this easy-to-make comfort food! I am a huge fan of pasta and Mexican cuisine. A new way of making pasta. You can have Pasta with mexican chicken using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with mexican chicken
- It’s 500 gm of spiral pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- You need 2 of red chilli, finely.
- You need of chopped 2 tsp cumin.
- You need 2 of x 400g diced.
- It’s of tomatoes 1 tbsp apple vinegar 1 tsp sugar.
- You need 400 g of chicken breast, poached and finely shredded.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 cups of heavy cream ⅓ cup milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1/4 cups of heavy cream.
Blend the mexican twist into the next pasta dish you make. This Mexican-inspired pasta bake packed with cheese and chicken is an easy and delicious dinner to throw together. All those wonderful Mexican spices with the chicken and the veggies and the melted cheese and the crunchy chips, just STOP IT. And look at you, saving all that money!
Pasta with mexican chicken step by step
- Slice chicken into small bites..
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet..
- Add chicken slices and immediately add half of cumin, half of chilli powder and half the amount of salt.tomatos Cook for several minutes on high heat, constantly turning, until the chicken is completely cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet..
- To the same skillet, add sliced bell peppers. Cook for a couple of minutes until they soften. Add diced green chiles. Add back cooked chicken to the skillet..
- In the meantime, cook cook pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- Add cooked and drained pasta to the skillet with the chicken and vegetables. Add heavy cream and milk, bring to boil..
- Immediately add cheese (cheddar and mozzarella) and mix until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth. Reduce heat to simmer. Add the remaining half of the spices, and mix to combine. Adjust seasonings, and add more salt, cumin, and chilli powder, if needed..
In this Mexican Chicken Pasta, sliced chicken breast is cooked in Mexican spices, with bell peppers and green chiles, and then smothered in a creamy sauce made with Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses and spices! You'll love this easy-to-make comfort food! I am a huge fan of pasta and Mexican cuisine. You can use almost any shape of pasta in this recipe, but my family is very partial to bow-ties. Mexican Chicken Poblano Pasta always draws a crowd and is a fantastic creative recipe for casual entertaining.