Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing. Strawberry Chicken SaladTyson. diced cucumber, Tyson® Grilled Chicken Breast. There's orange juice in the dressing and mandarin orange sections in the salad. And the grilled chicken is basted and grilled with a bit of the orange In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, oranges, broccoli, and carrots.
If using mason jars, then place the salad ingredients into the jars in this order: orange dressing, red bell peppers, cucumber, chicken, lettuce leaves, and mandarin. Take off heat and let it stand for a minute or two. Add the mustard dressing and blend well in salad. You can cook Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing
- Prepare 1 of large navel orange.
- Prepare 3 T of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 T of olive oil.
- You need 1 T of honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 c of chopped chicken.
- You need 1 (6.5 oz) of package sweet butter lettuce salad greens.
- You need 1/4 c of fresh mint leaves, torn.
Home » Recipes » Appetizers & Salads. Thai Chicken Salad with Orange Peanut Dressing. Whisk together the orange juice and Dijon mustard with salt and pepper, then whisk in the walnut oil. Put in a large bowl, then tip in the fennel and dressing.
Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing instructions
- Peel and section orange over large bowl, squeezing membranes to extract juice and placing section in separate bowl..
- Whisk into juice the vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper..
- Add orange sections, chicken, lettuce and mint. Toss gently and serve immediately..
Tear the chicken into shreds and place in a large bowl. Add the asparagus, bell peppers, and remaining dressing, tossing to coat. To serve, make a bed of the lettuce mixture and top with the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if using. Rather than serving these Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps as an appetizer, everything is served over a great big chopped salad!