Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli. Creamy chicken and broccoli pasta with the addition of pesto takes this humble dish to a whole new level. This super quick Creamy Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli combines the vibrant flavors of basil pesto with tangy cream cheese to make a deliciously Finally, add the cooked and drained pasta and broccoli to the skillet and stir until it is all coated in the creamy pesto sauce. This creamy pasta combines the fresh bite of broccoli with grilled chicken in a creamy almond milk and pesto sauce, and is equally good served hot or chilled.
Panini Recipes Pesto Recipes Broccoli Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish. Delicious pesto pasta added with chicken and broccoli is just perfect! Macaroni & Cheese Casserole with Broccoli and CauliflowerStouffer's. You can have Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 16 oz of farfalle (bowtie) pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of basil pesto.
- You need 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed broccoli, chipped.
Add the broccoli and cooked pasta to the skillet. Toss until everything is coated in the pesto and the ingredients are all evenly distributed. I used homemade pesto, chicken and broccoli just as you described. I also added Parmesan and a it of lemon juice at the end for Extra.
Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli step by step
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse and drain pasta and set aside. (I usually pour a little milk over the drained pasta to prevent the pasta from sticking together).
- Steam chopped broccoli and add it to the chicken and pesto mix.
- Using a large bowl, mix together the pesto, pasta and chicken. Stir until well combined and place in the refrigerator until chilled..
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil immediately before serving. Finish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese..
While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place the pasta and broccoli back into the large pot. Add the chicken mixture, pesto and parmesan cheese. This Pesto Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken is an easy and delicious weeknight meal. Serve it cold as a summer pasta salad or hot as a delicious winter entree!