Brad's Sriracha orange chicken. Orange chicken—battered and fried chicken pieces slathered in a thick glaze of sweet orange-chili sauce—is one of the Chinese-American dishes that surged This incarnation of orange chicken isn't even remotely close to real-food-friendly. Wanna try my recipe for Orange Sriracha Chicken instead? Welcome back to Single Serving, the series where I show you how cooking for one can be easy and delicious!
The chicken is marinated in a sweet and spicy (but not too spicy) orange sauce which doubles as the tantalizing sticky Honey Sriracha Orange Glaze that you brush all over your chicken after grilling. Tender, juicy Grilled honey Sriracha Orange Chicken marinated and smothered in the most tantalizing sweet heat orange sauce you can't even imagine! #orangechicken This incredible juicy chicken is marinated then glazed in s a harmonious concoction of orange juice, orange marmalade, honey, and. Honey Sriracha chicken will save you from having #StruggleChicken all week long! You can have Brad's Sriracha orange chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Sriracha orange chicken
- It’s 3 lbs of chicken breast tenders, or boneless thighs.
- Prepare of Himalayan pink salt, white pepper, and dry mustard.
- It’s of for the sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of orange juice.
- It’s of juice of 1 lime.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- You need 4 cups of prepared white rice.
- It’s of Sriracha sauce for topping.
Sticky & Crispy Orange Sriracha Chicken Bowls. Taste and adjust proportions to your taste. If you are using a marmalade that isn't particularly sweet, you may want to add a teaspoon or two of. Chicken simmered in a sweet (marmalade) and spicy (Sriracha) sauce.
Brad's Sriracha orange chicken step by step
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Add to a large frying pan with 1 tbs chile infused olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with pink salt, white pepper, and mustard. Fry until done..
- Meanwhile in a LG sauce pot, add juices, seasonings, and brown sugar. Mix well. As it starts to heat, taste and add white sugar to your liking. Some like it sweet some like it a little tart. Stir often.
- When juice starts to boil, mix corn starch with 1/4 c cold water. Slowly add mixture to juice while stirring constantly. Stop when sauce is thick..
- If more time is needed to finish rice or another dish, add chicken to a casserole. Pour sauce over and mix. Put in oven at 170. This will hold until the rest of dinner is done..
- Plate rice. Serve chicken over top. Top with desired amount of Sriracha sauce. Enjoy..
I liked the results and would do so again next time. I liked that the chicken wasn't breaded or fried. Honey Sriracha Orange Chicken at Craving Nomz Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Chinese Orange Chicken – Not even Panda Express can beat this homemade orange chicken!