Easy Roasted Orange Chicken. #Orangechickenroast #orangechicken #easychickenroast Orange Chicken Roast done simply and easily with very few ingredients ! Star Anise is the flavor giving. This whole roasted chicken turns out terrifically flavorful and tender, and the broth left in the bottom is a perfect gravy in itself!
A large roasted orange chicken will look very enticing if displayed at the center of your dining table. Get ready to carve that roasted orange chicken and give everyone a. This roasted orange chicken recipe will help you break out of a chicken boredom we can get into after one too many days of having the same old chicken This roasted orange chicken is so full of flavor. You can have Easy Roasted Orange Chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Roasted Orange Chicken
- You need 2.5-3 pounds of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces (drums/ thighs/ wings/ half breasts).
- You need of For marinade:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 Tablespoons soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey (you can also substitute with maple syrup or agave).
- It’s 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder (not garlic salt).
- Prepare 1-2 of green onions, chopped (including the white part).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- You need of optional: up to 1 Tablespoon distilled white or apple cider vinegar or lemon/lime juice if you like things a little extra tangy.
- You need of optional: 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder or 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger.
- It’s of optional: 1 Tablespoon sriracha or chili garlic sauce.
- Prepare of For garnish: 2-4 orange slices (just under 1/4-inch thick).
It comes out juicy yet crispy on the outside. I love to stuff some onion and herbs into the chicken to let. I roasted the chicken in my Swiss Diamond Saute Pan because it's non-stick so I don't have to worry about the chicken sticking to the sides of the pan. But I digress, if you are looking for a tantalizing classic chicken dinner to serve this spring, Honey Orange Roasted Chicken Recipe is a sure win!
Easy Roasted Orange Chicken instructions
- Put all marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir until honey is dissolved..
- In a large mixing bowl, or casserole dish, or Ziploc bag, combine the chicken with the marinade and give it a few gentle tosses to thoroughly season all the chicken. If in a bowl or dish, you should flip the chicken halfway through the marinating time so both sides are seasoned through..
- Marinate chicken for at least one hour and up to overnight and take it out of the fridge 30 to 40 minutes before roasting to bring it up to room temp..
- Preheat oven to 425F..
- Put your chicken on a single layer, skin side up, on a sheet pan. (You might like to line it with foil for easier cleanup.) Reserve leftover marinade..
- Roast chicken for 30 minutes at first, then pour leftover marinade over chicken, place orange slices on the pan as well, and roast for an additional 15 to 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! :).
Roasted Asparagus with Orange Glaze, optional, recipe follows. Chicken Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Coat the chicken with the canola oil and generously sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the rack set over the baking sheet and roast in the oven until cooked through and the internal. Our easy orange chicken recipe puts a healthy spin on the sweet-savory Chinese takeout favorite.