Asian Fusion Pasta with Chicken Popcorn. An Asian fusion cuisine that is so delicious, crispy and drenched in a favorable sauce! Hi everyone this is a very different pasta recipe and I am sure you will like this. This recipe has a twist with a little bit of asian Fusion in there.
These Taiwanese popcorn chicken bites are addictively delicious. Chinese five-spice, ginger, and soy Really enjoyed these crispy flavourful morsels. Will use this dredging method with tempura batter mix and different flavourings again with chicken and think it would be great with fish or shrimp as well!! You can have Asian Fusion Pasta with Chicken Popcorn using 32 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Fusion Pasta with Chicken Popcorn
- You need For of pasta-.
- Prepare 300 gms of pasta of your liking.
- Prepare 16 cups of water.
- It’s 70 grams of butter.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Parmesan.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of spring onion.
- Prepare For of chicken-.
- It’s 2 of chicken breast.
- You need for of spices-.
- You need 7 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 12 of cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of fennel seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of black peppercorn.
- Prepare For of seasoning-.
- You need 2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s For of marinade-.
- It’s 3 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of five spice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of potato starch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of potato starch.
If you're searching for the best Asian-fusion pasta in Singapore, bookmark this article! This nautical-themed café serves up both Western and Asian delights, but sometimes a fusion of both! The roasted chicken leg was flavourful, albeit too dry, and tasted pretty good when savoured with the. Fusion Pasta- Udon Italiano and Asian roasted chopped chicken saladby Kester Peters' Podcast "dog pe.
Asian Fusion Pasta with Chicken Popcorn step by step
- First make the Chinese spice: Blend the fennel seedS,cinnamon, black peppercorns, star anise and cloves into a powder form.
- Next mix your salt, white and black pepper and chilli flakes together, put half of the seasoning into a separate bowl and save the rest for later, grate the piece of ginger into your bowl along with a clove of garlic.
- Put in 2 tbsp of soy sauce with the mirin and your five-spice that we made earlier.
- Put in 1/2 tsp of potato starch mix well and leave that aside as we cut the chicken breast.
- Do the butterfly cut way but both sides are not attached.
- Cut you chicken into bite size pieces and toss it into the marinade that we made and make sure they all get covered.
- While marinating the chicken we can finely chop our garlic and some spring onions.
- Next put your butter into a pan, until all melted put your chopped garlic in, along with your chilli flakes.
- Put your soy sauce and oyster sauce into the sauce too.
- Put your sauce aside and put water into a pot and then some salt to season the water add the pasta in,depends on what pasta youre using and the amount of time to cook.
- While your pasta is cooking coat your chicken in egg and potato starch.
- Coat it well and fry till golden brown and place it on a wire rack and season it with the leftover seasoning we saved from earlier..
- Pasta should be cooked now and put into the sauce and tossed, put the Parmesan cheese in while tossing.
- Serve on plate while hot garnish with spring onion and more cheese !!!.
Now make Popcorn Chicken at home and enjoy with kids. Food Fusion is all about redefining 'Cooking' for you! It's the solution to that never ending problem of preparing high quality delicious food and curtailing the eating out habits of your loved ones! Popcorn chicken – yan su ji – is a popular street food in Taipei, and once you try it you'll see why. Combine the chicken with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, sugar and five-spice and set aside to It's available from Asian grocers.