Creamy chicken roll😊. How to make Quick Creamy Chicken and Mayo Rolls, Easy and Tasty Quick Chicken Snack Recipe ►Hotdog rolls stuffed with delicious creamy chicken mixture and. Creamy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups – a perfectly hearty lasagna roll studded with chicken and brimming with a rich and creamy white sauce. A dinner the whole family will enjoy!
It's an easy dinner idea that makes a great party food, too. However, that's not the main reason I love this creamy chicken with crescent rolls recipe. I love it because it's absolutely delicious! You can have Creamy chicken roll😊 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken roll😊
- You need 750 gms of chicken boneless (cut into cubes).
- It’s of Marinate (1 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste,1 tsp garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt,pinch red food colour.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn fresh cream,1 tbsn curd,1 tsp black pepper powder,1tsp.
- You need of Turmeric powder,1 tbsn red chilli powder).
- You need of Chicken cooked(1tsp sugar and pepper and 2tbsn mayonnaise).
- Prepare of Dough:11/2 cup wheat flour and 11/2 cup all purpose flour,1 cup.
- You need of Warm Milk,1 tbsn curd,1 tsp salt and 1 tbsn oil(knead the dough).
- Prepare of Cut the desired vegetables (carrots, cabbage, capsicum red etc).
- You need of (1tbsn mayonnaise, 1 tbsn cheese spread, 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp.
- Prepare of Pepper powder this is for vegetables).
- You need 3 of eggs and 1 cup oil for make Flat bread/chapati.
- You need of (Can prepare chicken one day before).
Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. Bulked up with chicken and spinach and enhanced with both creamy Alfredo sauce Lasagna roll-ups are significantly quicker to assemble and you can make as few or as many as you want. Take crescent rolls, seperate and roll out thin. Recent report shows you may want to stop eating take-out chicken and replace it with your own home-cooked chicken recipes.
Creamy chicken roll😊 instructions
- Marinate the chicken with ginger,garlic and chilli paste,red colour,salt,garam masala, cream and yogurt mix then add turmeric, chilli,pepper and mix.(can marinate 1 day before).
- Now fry the chicken in 2 tbsn of oil then burn one piece of coal and place it over the chicken and put a little butter to give smoky flavour. Now remove and add 1 tbsncream, 1 tbsn butter and 1 tsp garam masala and mix.
- Add coriander leaves..chicken is ready.dough knead as above with warm milk.now take 1/2 cup each vegetable carrots, capsicum and cabbage..toss it in little oil.
- Now mix 2 tbsn cream 2 tbsn cheese spread, 1 tsp pepper and 1 tsp sugar, 1 green chilli chop and few coriander leaves. 2nd mixture ready.now make small equal ball from dough(made 12).
- Whisk 3 eggs with little salt,make flat bread/chapati like tortilla. Now pour 2 to 3 tbsn of egg on chapati and pour little oil and turn and press till so that egg sticks now turn.see pic 3.
- Now place cheese slice then chicken,vegetables then roll and pierce one tooth pick.pic 3(can freeze and keep).
- Before serving warm on oven or pan with little oil.serve hot wit any sauce.enjoy😊.
You can send me a message if you want to give your orders. Chicken Pillows, Chicken Roll-Ups or Chicken Pockets – whatever you call these, they're a kid-friendly dinner favorite. Shredded chicken mixed with cream cheese, mushrooms, and diced onion all rolled up in a delicious, buttery crescent roll. Our mom has been making these for as long as we can remember. Creamy Chicken Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan Ritz topping that takes it over the top.