Bbq Baked Chicken Wings. Crispy Honey BBQ Chicken Wings – baked instead of fried these classic chicken wings are crispy, tender and smothered in a sweet spicy Honey BBQ Sauce! A definite crowd pleaser and the perfect game day recipe! This post may contain affiliate links.
Place the floured wings on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer. The wings definitely lost their crispiness after I drenched them in BBQ sauce and baked for additional few minutes. They weren't extra crispy any more but they weren't nearly as soft and soggy as your typical baked chicken wings. You can have Bbq Baked Chicken Wings using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Chicken Wings
- You need 2 of large packs chicken wings.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion salt (I put a slight bit more).
- You need 1 of large bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used a 40 ounce size of Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Oven BBQ Chicken Wings – this is by far one of the best ways of preparing chicken wings. Make this winning honey BBQ baked chicken wing recipe! Make this honey BBQ baked chicken wings recipe to create your own deliciously baked wings! And it is fantastic on these oven baked chicken wings in a Korean BBQ sauce!
Bbq Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings……
- Place wings in a large baking pan…..
- Season wings with black pepper and onion salt……
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…..checking wings periodically to make sure they don’t get burned……
- After baking pour your favorite bbq sauce all over the wings, making sure you cover them all…..
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes…..Continue to check wings to make sure they don’t get too browned…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! I served mine with my boiled red baby potatoes….. Yummy 😋!!.
Grilled Chicken Wings with Chipotle Peach BBQ SauceWhip and Wander. Chicken wings are the ultimate game/match day food and we have given them a healthier twist by oven baking them and smothering them in homemade BBQ sauce. These Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Wings are a must at the next party you plan, and don't forget the ranch dressing on the side. These baked BBQ chicken wings are super easy to make. I've been a little obsessed with making crispy baked chicken wings lately ever since making my honey garlic wings.