Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt. Breast Sweet Potato Recipes on Yummly Thai Satay Stuffed Sweet Potato, Loaded Sweet Potato & Chicken Casserole, Chicken Breast With Orange And garlic, black pepper, salt, sweet potatoes, olive oil. Marshmallow Sweet Potato CasseroleYummly. eggs, nonstick cooking spray, butter, sweet.
Season well with salt and pepper. Remove the hot pan from the oven. Flip the chicken and potatoes and brush the other side. You can cook Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt
- It’s of Sorghum Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of sweet potatoes, large dice.
- You need 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Prepare 2 oz of half and half.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, divided.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sorghum syrup.
- You need 2 of sprigs fresh thyme, picked and chopped.
- You need of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 8 oz of chicken, boneless, skinless.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil, divided.
- Prepare of new group.
- Prepare 1 of Young Broccoli.
- Prepare 6 oz of young broccolini.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chipotle orange salt.
- You need 2 each of garlic cloves, sliced very thinly.
Add the broccoli scattered around in a single layer. Brush with the remaining sauce and. While the sweet potatoes cook, in a medium bowl, combine the flour and half the spice blend; season with salt and pepper. Serve with the ranch dressing on the side.
Chicken Breasts, Sorghum Sweet Potatoes, and Young Broccoli with Chipotle Orange Salt step by step
- Place the sweet potatoes in a small saucepot, and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until very tender, typically 20-30 minutes..
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, season the chicken with kosher salt and black pepper to taste, and set aside at room temperature..
- Remove potatoes from heat and drain. Add half and half, 2 tablespoons butter, sorghum syrup, and chopped thyme. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste..
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, then add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Cook chicken until browned on first side, flip and continue cooking. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the pan, and set aside..
- Over medium-high heat, add 2 more tablespoons vegetable oil to the pan. Add broccoli, and cook while stirring until it is just tender, about 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with chipotle orange salt, and then add garlic slices. Cook for another 1-2 minutes or until desired doneness. Melt in 1 tablespoon butter, and adjust salt and pepper to taste. Serve, and enjoy!.
Chicken thighs, sweet potatoes, and broccoli are three food items that you can regularly enjoy in your paleo diet. Seeing as how sweet potato and garlic both add so much to this dish, I wanted to share another great recipe that puts them both to perfect use by making garlic sweet potato fries. Toss potatoes with oil, sage, and salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on sheet pan. Orange chicken is commonly found on the Chinese takeout menu, but why not make it at home?