Lemon pepper chicken with lime-aioli sauce. Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Aioli Sauce Kalyn's Kitchen. Great lemon pepper chicken recipe is easy and perfect for a weeknight meal. Use chicken breast or chicken thighs and the creamy lemon pepper Pat dry the chicken breasts and cut them lengthwise if the chicken is too thick.
This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. You can cook Lemon pepper chicken with lime-aioli sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon pepper chicken with lime-aioli sauce
- You need 2 of / 3 chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 cups of plain flour.
- It’s 2 Tbls of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need of salt&pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 3 of small eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 of fresh limeBasil leaves diced finely(if dont have use lemon zest.
- You need of oil to fry in.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbls of aioli.
- It’s of couple of Splashes if lime juices.
- You need of mix well together.
So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. Lemon Pepper Chicken with tender crispy breasts smothered in a citrus butter sauce. This recipe is completely different than any other version you'll find! For the sauce, you'll add more butter to the pan (oh yes), lemon juice, honey, salt, and fresh parsley.
Lemon pepper chicken with lime-aioli sauce instructions
- Slice chicken in strips set aside for a second.
- In bowl mix the eggs an milk stir till combined. Add chicken an put in fridge for 30 minutes or hour.
- Add flour onion salt,lemon pepper, salt an pepper lime basil or lemon zest in bowl stir an combine well.
- Pull chicken strips out of egg wash and add to flour an cover do 1piece at a time to make sure all covered.
- Deep fry for about a minute or untill cooked. Can shallow fry turning when golden.place on rice an drizzle the lime aioli sauce over chicken…
- Enjoy with fried rice (see my fried rice recipe).
As the butter melts, be sure to scrape every last. This silky lime sauce coats the chicken with rich, tangy flavor. Substitute lemon if you don't have a lime on hand. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Chicken with Lime Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.