Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice. Cut the chicken breasts into small bite size pieces. Spread them evenly in the slow cooker. Evenly place the broccoli on top of the chicken breasts.
The recipe instructions say to place the carrots and broccoli in the bottom of the cooker. Now, I think we all know that carrots cook slower than broccoli florets, or. It seemed like one minute my slow cooker chicken rice and broccoli was soupy and the next thing I knew it was on the verge of being overdone. You can have Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- It’s 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- It’s 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- Prepare 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Ingredients in slow cooker chicken and broccoli How do you make crockpot chicken and broccoli? Make sauce: chicken broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and garlic. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and cut into small pieces, then return to slow cooker and Divide cooked rice among four serving containers, then top with chicken and broccoli mixture. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice step by step
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
Not only is chicken, rice and broccoli a staple fitness meal, it's also one of the most beloved comfort food meals. So, let's combine the two to make a Add olive oil, garlic and onion. Crock-Pots are so easy to use and make life so much easier. This video shows you how to use your Crock-Pot to make a delicious, dairy-free chicken and. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup – comforting, packed with flavor and so easy it is guaranteed to become a new family favorite and even a requested birthday ©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com.