Easy Orange Chicken. I'm addicted to the Orange Chicken from Panda Express and it's literally the first place I visit when I visit America. Since I can't visit on a. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients.
Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. I've made it several times.easy and sooo much flavor! I have to double the sauce. You can cook Easy Orange Chicken using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Orange Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken:.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- It’s of Orange Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of natural marmalade.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp. of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
Easy Orange Chicken exists and it's better than Panda Express! One of the easiest Chinese chicken recipes to. Our easy orange chicken sauce hits all of the right notes—a little sweet, a little tart, a little savory, and a little spicy. Enjoy delicious citrus chicken marinated in lemon and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
Easy Orange Chicken step by step
- Start by placing some oil into a large, deep skillet just above medium heat. You want enough oil to coat the bottom of the skillet by about 1/4" or so. While it heats up, cut the chicken into small, bite-sized chunks. Place them into a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Pour in the cornstarch, salt and pepper. Then seal the bag and shake it up to evenly coat the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set it aside. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to the skillet in a single layer… you might need to cook the chicken in batches. Fry for 5-6 minutes per side, until they are starting to brown and are cooked through. Remove them to a towel lined plate. Once all the chicken is cooked, empty the oil from the pan, wipe it out and return it to the burner..
- Place the chicken back into the pan and pour the sauce over the top. Stir it to evenly coat the chicken. Let it come up to a simmer for a few minutes to thicken the sauce slightly, then serve..
This Easy Orange Chicken Recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family! It's sweet and tangy, and This Orange Chicken recipe you guys…. it's so easy, you can delete the contact info for your. Whether you prefer the classic preparation or something a little more creative, there's an easy homemade orange chicken recipe for you on this list. That's what makes this Easy Orange Chicken so fantastic. Orange Chicken is probably my favorite Chinese entree, so it's great to have this go-to recipe at home.