Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken. Use your slow cooker to prepare this great twist on basic barbecue chicken. It is easy to prepare and the sauce also makes a great topping for baked When I get home I drain grease shred chicken and pour rest of ingredients over chicken for about an hour to blend flavors. Shred chicken and stir well to coat with BBQ sauce.
Yet the result is a big batch of shredded chicken that is still so. Get tips on BBQ chicken recipes with help from a lifelong advocate for health in this free video series. The slow cooker leaves the chicken so tender that it is transformed into thin shreds in well under a minute. You can cook Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 2 of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worechestire sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
The sauce stays in the slow cooker, so you don't have to worry about lots of splattering, but I still like to use the splash guard just in case. Yes, it will dirty a couple more dishes, but it's totally worth. This Slow Cooker BBQ Shredded Chicken is made with a healthy a delicious BBQ sauce that's finger-licking good. This classic Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken is great for any recipe that requires shredded chicken including chicken noodle soup, tacos or enchiladas.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken step by step
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
The slow cooker (crockpot) makes large batches of shredded chicken so easy to make. Good thing, because it is so versatile! There are so many ways to use this versatile protein throughout the week., and I've rounded. Slow cooked, shredded chicken in a tangy homemade barbecue-style sauce. Perfect for sandwiches, tacos and more!