One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. Can't decide between enchiladas and pasta tonight? This ONE POT cheesy enchilada pasta recipe is so simple and completely delicious. This pasta is the perfect meal to make on busy weeknights, when you need something quick.
You guys this satisfying chicken enchilada pasta recipe is amazing! This hearty one pot pasta dish is perfect for when you're craving a Mexican recipe with inspired flavors from enchilada. These flavors go perfect with pasta in this skillet cheesy chicken enchilada pasta. You can cook One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta
- It’s 1/2 lb of uncooked medium pasta shells.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 can (10 oz) of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 bunch of sliced green onions (save some for garnish).
- You need 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 2 cups of finely chopped cooked chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Tender chicken, cheese, enchilada sauce, cilantro and green onion create an easy one pot dinner recipe that is not to be missed! You can use enchilada sauce for so many things from soups, to traditional enchiladas, to today's One Pot Chicken Enchilada Pasta. Feel free to use any type of meat you have in your kitchen, of you can leave it out all together! But sometimes I make something special for dinner and I like to share 🙂 Remember my amazing Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup?
One pot cheesy chicken enchilada pasta step by step
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, water, green onions, & taco seasoning, heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered 15 minutes, stiring frequently.
- Stir in beans, chicken, & corn, return to simmering, cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese garnish and serve.
One pot cheesy pasta that is hearty, comforting, and saucy! A quick fix for dinner for those busy weeknights. I first learned about enchiladas when Meanwhile heat the sauce with spices in another pot or a microwave dish and cook pasta. Stir and bring to a boil. Turn off heat, stir in lemon juice, spinach, cream cheese.