Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips. Season chicken with paprika and garlic salt. Baking too little results in limp kale pieces and baking too long causes a "burned" taste. Be sure to use the "curly" kale variety as it tend to be less bitter.
Chicken is pounded thin, and stuffed with a combination of cream cheese, chopped jalapeños, and cheddar cheese, before it is wrapped in bacon. It's a pretty fool-proof meal that anyone would love. It takes about an hour to make. You can cook Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips
- You need 8 oz of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 head of kale.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño pepper.
- It’s 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of foil.
- You need 1 of parchment paper.
Quick & Easy Low-Calorie Chicken Recipes. Chicken & Kale Taco Salad with Jalapeño-Avocado Ranch. Easy flavor hacks like store-bought ranch and pickled jalapeños help make a. It combines cooked chicken and stuffing into a cheesy, delicious bake.
Baked Jalapeño Chicken and Broccoli with Kale Chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season chicken with paprika and garlic salt. Wrap in foil and place in oven for 40 min..
- Chop kale into bite size pieces. Toss in olive oil and season with paprika. Line pan with parchment paper and spread seasoned kale over paper. Bake at 350 the last 20 minutes..
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces. Chop Jalapeño pepper into thin slices. Toss Jalapeño and Broccoli in zip lock bag with olive oil. Season with paprika. Wrap in foil and bake last 20 minutes..
You need two bowls, one Chicken Divan is a combination of chicken, broccoli, and Mornay sauce (bechamel with Gruyere or cheddar Replace broccoli with cauliflower, or add other vegetables of your liking for a heartier dish. Made with roasted corn, jalapeño, and creamy Pepper Jack cheese. We are in the midst of Deep Winter and I have a load of Queso Crockpot Chicken Chili with Roasted Corn and Jalapeño leftovers waiting for me in the fridge, brought to me. Homemade Crispy Kale Chips are a delicious, healthy snack made with only five ingredients roasted in the oven. Frozen broccoli provides a simple addition to this impossibly easy chicken pie – a cheesy flavorful dinner!