Chicken in Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce. I have finally developed the dish deserving of the name "Hot Thai Chicken"! This recipe has been simmering in my mind for a long time, and when I finally. Sweet chili chicken is an easy recipe with crispy chicken and Thai sweet chili sauce.
Toss the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion, coriander and chilli into a food processor and season well. Blitz until the chicken is finely ground and everything is well mixed. Serve hot, with sweet chilli sauce. olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Brussels sprouts, salt, sweet chili sauce. You can have Chicken in Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken in Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Prepare 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into bite size).
- You need 20 g of Spring Onions (finely chopped).
- Prepare as needed of Cooking Oil (deep frying).
- You need of [Marinade].
- It’s 1 pc of Egg (whisked).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- It’s 2 pinch of White Pepper.
- Prepare of [Coating].
- You need 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Corn Flour.
- Prepare of [Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce] or just use store bought.
- Prepare 40 g of Red Chillies (blend).
- You need 20 g of Garlic (blend).
- Prepare 20 g of Shallots (blend).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- It’s of [Thickener] – mix well.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Water.
Place the chicken, garlic, ginger, onion and coriander in a food processor with the chilli and season to taste. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat and fry the chicken cakes until golden. For the lime sweet chilli dipping sauce mix ingredients together in a bowl. Serve the hot sausage rolls with the dipping sauce on the side.
Chicken in Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce step by step
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken in Egg, Wgite Pepper and Fish Saice for 30 minutes or more.
- SAUCE: in a pot, add the Blended Red Chillies, Garlic and Shallots, with the Sugar, Vinegar and Fish Sauce. Cook until the color brightens and the liquid has reduced a bit (add water if it is too dry). Then add the Thickening solution and cook until the Sauce thickens. Remove and set aside..
- COATING: coat the Chicken pieces with Flour. The easiest way is too use a ziplock bag..
- DEEP FRYING: heat about 1-2 cups of Cooking Oil in a wok until hot. Deep fry the Chicken pieces once and let it cool for 10 minites. THEN, deep fry the Chicken a second time for more crunch..
- ASSEMBLE: in a mixing bowl, mix the Chicken and Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce together, makong sure each piece is coated with the sauce evenly. Garnish with Spring Onions and serve..
Catch Helen Tzouganatos whipping up lush gluten-free meals alongside guests in the brand new first series of Loving Gluten Free on SBS and SBS On Demand. Marinated Thai chicken satay skewers – tender and juicy, with a lightly charred finish – served with a spicy peanut sauce. Even with a bit of marinating Serve the chicken skewers with that lovely spicy peanut sauce. I also like to sprinkle on a few toppings (as always!) of some chilli flakes and fresh. Asian Sweet Chili Chicken is so crispy, sticky, sweet, slightly spicy and completely addicting you won't even miss your favorite Asian takeout.