fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth.
In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook. Add the chicken, shrimp, and cooked pasta to the sauce. Sprinkle with an even layer of additional Parmesan cheese. You can have fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli
- It’s 3 large of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 12 oz of frozen broccoli.
- It’s 16 small of shrimp.
- It’s 12 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
Bring a large pot of water to a bowl. Shrimp, broccoli, and Alfredo sauce are layered over angel hair pasta in this quick and easy casserole version of the classic pasta dish.. Changed the recipe a little by adding mushrooms, red peppers and seasoned the chicken before mixing in shrimp and other ingredients.. I made it using the suggestions of the Panko bread crumbs and.
fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli instructions
- boil fettuccine noodles according to directions on the box.
- thaw chicken and shrimp if needed and saute both. season with seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder, and black pepper.
- prepare boiled water with salt and butter.
- boil frozen broccoli according to package.
- add all ingredients in a pot.
- stir in alfredo sauce.
Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken. Season the chicken with season salt and pepper. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the pot and set aside. The Best Chicken Shrimp Broccoli Pasta Recipes on Yummly