Chicken kabobs. The kabobs are great, but one of my favorite ways to use this is as a sandwich: leave the chicken breasts intact, or cut in half to fit a hamburger bun. Otherwise, follow the recipe for marinating the chicken (I did put the garlic and onion in the marinade for flavor). A light marinade of soy sauce, brown sugar, and sherry with sesame and spices tenderizes these chicken pineapple kabobs into an aloha grilled dream of a dish!
Chicken Kabobs are a classic for your summer grilling line-up! They are bursting with flavor and such a flexible, healthy way to create a dinner your entire family will love. These five-star chicken kabobs are the perfect warm-weather meal. You can cook Chicken kabobs using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken kabobs
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breasts (cut into1 inch cubes).
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of baby bella mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of yellow, green, or red pepper cubed.
- Prepare 1 of white or red onion cubed.
- It’s 1 of skewers/ if using wood skewers allow to soak in water so they dont burn on the grill.
Bright and robust Mediterranean flavors combine with succulent chunks of chicken and fresh vegetables for a dinner that satisfies without weighing you down. Thanks to the bold garlic, fresh herbs and zingy lemon, this marinade will infuse your chicken breasts with flavor in just. Thread chicken and vegetables alternately on skewers. Grilled Chicken Kabob Ingredients: To make these grilled chicken kabobs, you will need: Boneless skinless chicken breasts (or boneless thighs): You can either purchased fresh (my preference) or frozen chicken (which you will need to completely thaw before using).
Chicken kabobs instructions
- Preheat grill on med/high heat..
- Mix chicken olive oil, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Side aside and cut veggies..
- Skew any order you like. Place on preheated grill. Grill each side about 5-6 minutes, watch for burning the veggies..
- Let rest 7-10 min. Eat right off the skewer or remove and enjoy…..
Also, note that some chicken also comes pre-brined nowadays! Remove chicken from marinade, reserve marinade. Alternate chicken, pineapple, green pepper, mushrooms, and tomatoes on skewers. Turn and baste frequently with marinade. Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs.