Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and transfer to a plate. Heat the remaining oil in the pan and add the spring onions, ginger and garlic. When wok/pan becomes dry, add the sherry/mirin to keep ingredients frying nicely.
Stir frys are great for using what you have in the refrigerator without going out and spending more money. Even if you do have to go out, you don't need to break the bank to make a good stir fry. Here, we are just using simple ingredients, but the end result is bold flavors. You can have Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup
- Prepare of Chicken thigh (bone and skin intact).
- You need of Rice.
- You need of Mango (diced).
- It’s of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare of Red pepper (diced).
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Dried Coriander (optional).
This Chicken Mango Stir Fry is a simple and absolutely delicious dish that incorporates in loads of fresh fruit and exotic flavors. Note: this is an older recipe before the recipes on Live Eat Learn became predominantly plant-based. As I passed the international aisle in the grocery, I was struck by a jar of. Our mango chicken stir-fry is light in calories, high in protein, while packing in delicious flavor.
Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup step by step
- Debone the chicken thigh and separate the fat-skin, bones and meat..
- Bring a pot of water to boil the bones with a pinch of salt and chopped onions to create chicken stock..
- Cut the rest of the chicken meat into bite-sized cubes. Marinate with soy sauce and honey..
- In a pan, heat olive oil, stir fry chicken cubes until brown. Add a bit of pepper. Add lemon juice. Set aside. Add in onion, red pepper and a bit of chicken stock. Add the chicken cubes and mango cubes back into the pan. Turn off the fire and mix..
- In another pot, stir fry chicken fat with butter and uncooked rice. Remove fat. Then add chicken stock to the rice and bring to boil and simmer till rice is cooked..
- Add dried coriander to garnish.
And because it's such a healthy version of a classic Asian dish, we're sure you'll want it on your menu rotation. To keep it even lighter, serve it over brown rice! In a small bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, and ginger. Add sauce and bell pepper to the skillet. Season with ground black pepper to taste.