Sweet and Spicy Stir Fry with Chicken and Broccoli. Instead of putting the broccoli in a steamer I used the steam tray of my rice cooker (because who isn't going to eat this without rice?) and cooked those two at the same time while the chicken was cooking in a separate pot. Instead of green onions I used a red onion just because. One-Pan Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry.
Transfer chicken mixture to clean bowl. Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry made with lean white meat and lots of broccoli in a ginger and garlic stir-fry sauce that's an easy and quick weeknight How To Make Chinese Chicken and Broccoli. How to cut chicken thinly for a stir-fry: The trick to making your stir-fries look restaurant worthy is to. You can have Sweet and Spicy Stir Fry with Chicken and Broccoli using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Stir Fry with Chicken and Broccoli
- You need of broccoli florets.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into strips.
- You need of green onions.
- You need of garlic, sliced.
- It’s of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare of chili paste.
- Prepare of low-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
Mix in the steamed broccoli until coated with the sauce mixture. Stir-Fried Chinese Broccoli and Chicken With Hoisin. Stir, then add chicken and turn heat to high. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken has lost its pink color Stir-Fried Spicy Asparagus.
Sweet and Spicy Stir Fry with Chicken and Broccoli step by step
- Steam broccoli until tender but firm..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Saute chicken, onions and garlic until chicken no longer pink..
- Stir in hoisin sauce, chili paste, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Stir in broth and simmer 2 min. Add in broccoli and gently toss until coated with chicken mixture..
View full nutritional breakdown of Chicken Stir-Fry With Broccoli and Tomatoes calories by ingredient. You can substitute lean slices of beef or pork loin for the chicken, and red or yellow bell peppers for the tomato, if you like. If you use bell peppers, add them to the skillet at the same time as. Sweet and Spicy Stir-Fry ChickenBetty Crocker. cornstarch, peanut oil, onion, red bell pepper, soy sauce Spicy Stir Fry Chicken with Eggplant and Jasmine RiceAsian at Home. Add oil, then garlic, chicken and broccoli stems.