Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup. This kicked-up soup features sautéed onions and spicy peppers combined with chicken, corn, tomatoes and black beans all simmered in a delicious broth. Spicy Mexican Tortilla Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. While soup is cooking, cut tortillas into thin strips.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe. Spicy Mexican chicken soup Photo, Roberto Caruso. Perfect for the early days of spring, this zesty soup has a little kick of spice to help you warm up ADD canned tomatoes, frozen corn and jalapenos to soup. You can cook Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup
- It’s of ● For The Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup.
- It’s 2 Cups of Shredded Roteseri Chicken.
- You need 4 (15 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth [+ water as needed].
- It’s 2 (4 oz) of Cans Green Hatch Chilies.
- You need 2 of LG Thin Sliced Jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pace Picante Sauce [hot].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dark Mexican Beer.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Diced Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced – deseeded].
- You need 4 Cups of Cabbage [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Can ROTELL [with chilies].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Onion [thin sliced].
- You need 1 Cup of Red Onion [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Powdered Green Chile Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Powdered Chicken Boullion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Graduated Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- It’s of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed].
- It’s of Jalapenos.
- It’s of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Chilled White Onions.
- It’s of Streamed & Blistered Jalapenos.
- Prepare of Queso Fresco Or Mexican 3 Cheese.
We eat at our local restaurant, Mi Casita almost once a week. They have great street tacos and My girlfriends couldn't believe this Instant Pot spicy chicken soup was healthy because of how good it tasted. They thought I was hiding something. This Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup takes classic chicken soup to a spicy, tomatoey new place.
Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup instructions
- Chop all herbs and vegetables..
- Add all fluids and chicken and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Queso Fresco cheese pictured..
- Serve piping hot with additions. Enjoy!.
Serve with cilantro, lime wedges, and tortillas on the side. This soup is packed with spicy Mexican flavors. This soup is packed with spicy Mexican flavors. It's super easy to prepare on a weeknight or on the weekend for a football watching crowd. This is a soup that is particularly fantastic to make in the slow cooker.