Chicken Malai Kabab- RAMADAN Special. Chicken Shami Kabab Restaurant Special Recipe !! Chicken Malai Kebabs Recipe l With English Subtitles Reshmi kabab or chicken malai kabab is one of the most popular appetizer from Mughlai cuisine.
It is not commonly prepared in the house holds due to the absence of charcoal fire. Murg malai kabab is as delicious and juicy as its name suggests. This delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chicken kabab (also known as a kebab or kabob) recipe is known as murg malai kabab in Indian. You can cook Chicken Malai Kabab- RAMADAN Special using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Malai Kabab- RAMADAN Special
- You need 4 of chicken pieces (boneless).
- Prepare of ginger-garlic 4 tsp paste.
- You need of turmeric chicken ½ tsp to rub on.
- You need of Salt as needed.
- Prepare of chili powder Red as needed.
- It’s 3 tsps of cream full.
It's so easy to make you'll wonder why you haven't cooked it before. Chicken Malai Kebab is an easy-to-make appetizer recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, game night, pot luck and even anniversary. It''s really very yummmy Must read my chicken dunger kabab recipe.https. Watch video Chicken Malai Kabab/chicken Kabab/Malai Kabab/Ramadan special/ English subtitle.
Chicken Malai Kabab- RAMADAN Special step by step
- 1. Make small pieces of chicken for making kababs. Wash it clean n rub salt & turmeric on the boneless chicken & keep aside for 10 minutes..
- 2. After 10 minutes add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, salt if needed. Marinate for an hour. After an hour add fresh cream..
- Add 3 pieces on small skewers, grill until done. These kababs can be cooked on a frying pan also. No need to add oil. Cooking on slow flame..
- Serve with brown rice..
Dhaka, Bangladesh is famous for its Mughal rooted dishes and the famous Jali Kabab has become a firm favourite across the They're served on special occasions and at weddings with biriyani or pulao, and in our family they're a staple during the month of Ramadan. The Chicken tikka malai kababs are a great party dish and would be truly enjoyed by one and all. Murg Malai kabab is a north Indian Mughlai non vegetarian dish. For preparing the dish you need to cut chicken breast to medium size pieces and dry them with paper towel and marinate with pepper. Similar Recipes, Fish Tikka Chicken Tikka Paneer Tikka Chicken Lollipop.