Creamy chicken and broccoli with cheese. Creamy Broccoli Chicken Shells and Cheese. This Chicken and Broccoli Pasta tastes like a dressed up version of the boxed shells and cheese you grew up eating! Chicken breasts rolled up with a creamy cheese-broccoli stuffing, dipped in egg and a pecan coating, browned and baked to magnificence!
This recipe is an adaptation of hers – Its so good that She would make a HUGE, roaster sized batch of this soup, and it would usually be gone by the end of the night. People love it because its, creamy, hearty, and warms the soul after a long day. This creamy chicken and broccoli recipe has chunky, bite-size pieces of chicken and broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce, served over fluffy white rice. You can cook Creamy chicken and broccoli with cheese using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and broccoli with cheese
- It’s of chicken breast.
- It’s of cream if chicken soup.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of broccoli tops…
- You need of season salt.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of cheese.shredded.
Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over Rice. As an Amazon affiliate, and affiliate with other businesses, I earn from. This ultra creamy chicken casserole is made with cheese sauce, pasta, chicken, broccoli and bacon. Kid-friendly and perfect for a weeknight meal!
Creamy chicken and broccoli with cheese instructions
- Steam broccoli..medium texture..
- Bake chicken 30 mins in water and season salt..
- Prep time about 40 mins…add can of chicken soup to baked chicken, stir until soup is combined with water..put cooked broccoli in bottom of dish..
- Put the garlic in with the baking chicken in the beginning. In the end..sprinkle the cheese over broccoli..place chicken on top of broccoli , sprinkle with cheese.. pour soup and water mixture over dish..bake 20 more mins to melt cheese…
A chicken casserole your family will be happy to have for dinner! You guys, I thought a LONG time about what to call this recipe. Why Families Love Creamy Garlic Chicken. I need to make some easy food for my hubby and wean him off his Frozen Boxed Fettuccine and Broccoli with Chicken! Not that I won't eat this too.