Pan-fried Chicken Thigh with Honey and Lemon Juice. Honey and lemon go hand in hand and this recipe combines both ingredients into one delicious, sweet-sour sticky sauce all without deep-frying the chicken. Honey chicken is apparently a very popular Chinese restaurant dish in the West, as well as a popular take-out meal. This easy honey lemon chicken recipe has tender pan-fried chicken that's smothered in a sticky lemon and honey sauce.
Honey Lemon Chicken – so easy to make with just honey, fresh lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, and chicken. I see you over there with your crispy golden brown skin and the bright, lemony sauce and a side salad + hunk of hot crusty bread for dipping, and to be honest. Honey lemon chicken is a family favourite so it was only a matter of time before we tried to make it Drizzle with lemon juice and honey, and pour the water around the sides. You can have Pan-fried Chicken Thigh with Honey and Lemon Juice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan-fried Chicken Thigh with Honey and Lemon Juice
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Honey.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons ●Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of ●Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 1 of Lettuce etc.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Lemon slice.
Give the pot a little For pan-fried lemon slices, place the pan back over high heat and melt in a teaspoon of butter or some oil. Here's what you need: boneless, skinless chicken thighs, olive oil, salt, pepper, green beans, carrots, cherry tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, honey, garlic. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, olive oil, honey, and garlic. In a cast-iron skillet, brown chicken.
Pan-fried Chicken Thigh with Honey and Lemon Juice instructions
- Remove sinews etc., from the chicken thigh. Make shallow cuts across any thicker parts of the chicken to flatten the meat evenly. Cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Mix the ingredients marked ● and rub them into the chicken lightly..
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce..
- Add katakuriko to the chicken, and mix evenly..
- Heat about 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Cook both sides of the chicken until golden brown..
- Cover with a lid while pan-frying to cook thoroughly. Once the chicken is cooked, add the sauce to the pan. Slightly turn up the heat and coat the meat with the sauce..
- Serve the chicken with vegetables of your liking. Add a lemon slice to the plate, and enjoy!!.
Cut/slice in one or two places so that it will marinate properly. If you don't like you can use skinless as well. Place the chicken thighs into a large roasting tin and pour the lemon and honey mixture over the chicken, leaving it to marinate for as long as possible. These sticky, saucy chicken thighs are perfectly paired with any grilled zucchini sides (shown here with chopped tomato-basil salsa). Return chicken to pan, turning to coat.