Grilled Chicken Fajitas. A homemade fajita marinade makes deliciously tender chicken! Serve with grilled peppers and onions for a quick, healthy meal! Grilled Chicken Fajitas – chicken fajitas marinated and grilled for a great tasting grilled chicken Fajitas are one of my favorite Mexican dishes and I want to share with you how I create Grilled.
The best chicken fajitas are grilled chicken fajitas! Not only is this fajita chicken grilled to juicy perfection, it is perfectly seasoned with a simple marinade made of lime juice, garlic, honey and spices. When I make grilled chicken fajitas, I love to make everything on the grill so clean up is a breeze. You can cook Grilled Chicken Fajitas using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- You need 4 of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- You need of fajita seasoning.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of small sweet onion.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of flour tortilla's.
- It’s 1 of small tomato.
- You need of sour cream.
- You need of Mexican cheese.
We're making chicken fajitas easier and with better flavor thanks to the Traeger Cast Iron Fajita Plate. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the lime mixture and bring to room temperature. Fajitas are quick, easy, and pack a combination of flavors that are insanely delicious.
Grilled Chicken Fajitas instructions
- Season chicken breast to taste with seasoning..
- Place on grill cook 6 to 8 minutes then turn over for 6 to 8 minutes or till done..
- Remove from grill and slice, place on a plate.
- Dice green, red bell pepper and onion and place in a frying pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil medium heat. Sauce' 5 to 7 minutes..
- Place all ingredientes on a flour tortilla and enjoy!.
Trading the usual skirt steak in for chicken, this recipe still delivers on everything that makes fajitas an all-time Cinco. Divide chicken and onion among tortillas, placing in center. Grilled Chicken Fajitas are a great blend of well seasoned; marinated charred chicken served with bell peppers and onions all wrapped in a warm tortilla. Chicken strips are grilled with peppers and onions and served over lettuce in this easy recipe for a hearty fajita salad. Grilled fat does not taste good.