Easy Yakitori Chicken with Authentic But Easy Sauce. Chicken yakitori recipe is an easy Japanese grilled dish served on skewers. The chicken is basted with a savory sweet sauce as it cooks on the hot This chicken yakitori will add some Asian-inspired flair to your weekday dinner plans. To make this recipe fast and flavorful, the technique for the sauce.
I love the caramelised Yakitori Sauce. Authentic Japanese Yakitori with only a slight difference from. Glazed in a savory-sweet sauce, these Japanese chicken and scallion skewers are hard to resist! You can cook Easy Yakitori Chicken with Authentic But Easy Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Yakitori Chicken with Authentic But Easy Sauce
- It’s 2 of Chicken thighs.
- You need 1 stalk of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need 50 ml of Sake.
- It’s 4 tbsp of of each Sugar and water.
- You need 150 ml of Hot water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ▽ Sake.
- You need 5 tbsp of ▽ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ▽ Mirin.
- It’s 2 of to 3 drops ▽ Sesame oil.
You'd love this simple yakitori recipe. These chicken skewers are a classic food served at izakaya, Japanese-tapas style pubs, where frosty beer, tasty bites, and jolly chatters are all part of the deal. Chicken yakitori is an easy Japanese dish to make at home. Serve with white rice and sake for an easy but special meal!
Easy Yakitori Chicken with Authentic But Easy Sauce step by step
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Peel the skin off and cut into bite-sized pieces as well..
- Put the chicken, garlic and sake into a plastic bag and massage well over the bag to let the flavors meld for about 30 minutes..
- Skewer the meat to make yakitori sticks. I've also skewered the leek and skin as well..
- Microwave the skewers for about 3 minutes, then brown in a frying pan, and coat in the sauce to finish..
- For the sauce: Combine the sugar and water in a pan and heat until it forms a caramel syrup..
- Remove from heat and pour in the hot water. It will boil, so gently pour in the water..
- Add the ingredients marked ▽ to the pan and bring to a boil. Don't cook the sauce down too much..
- Put the microwaved chicken skewers in a frying pan with the sauce over medium heat. When the chicken is coated with the sauce, it's done. Adjust the amount of sauce to your liking..
- Sprinkle with shichimi spice to taste, and enjoy!.
Combine sake, soy sauce, mirin, and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Asian, Japanese, Chicken, Soy Sauce, Quick, Appetizer. In a small saucepan, combine soy sauce or tamari, mirin, sake or sherry, brown sugar, garlic and ginger. The sauce is easy to make and once you put the meat onto skewers, just grill them and baste the sauce from time to time. Yakitori is a Japanese skewered chicken, cooked on a griller with either sweet soy sauce or just salt.