Chicken Soup Curry. This cozy chicken curry soup is made with the most delicious creamy curry broth, and filled with tender chicken and your choice of veggies. Feel free to sub chickpeas or white beans in place of. Recipe is quite spicy as is.
Free range chicken cooked with a lot of Garlic. This spicy chicken curry soup recipe contains an ingredient that I don't use very often: curry powder. Confession time: I once was a curry powder snob, as in "no one who cooks authentic Indian food. You can cook Chicken Soup Curry using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup Curry
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 600 mL of water.
- It’s 100 mL of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken soup powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of salt for taste.
- It’s of [Toppings].
- It’s 2 of chicken legs.
- It’s 70 g of mushrooms.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need 1 of boiled egg.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 400 g of cooked rice (recipe, https://goo.gl/yKkhpf).
This Curry Chicken Soup is ultra-comforting and loaded with veggies. This Curried Chicken Soup is an easy one-pot meal, that is loaded with fiber-rich lentils and veggies. This Thai chicken curry soup is quick, easy, comforting, and full of fabulous flavor. A great way to use up leftover or rotisserie chicken!
Chicken Soup Curry step by step
- Chop the onion and the clove of garlic. Cut the bell peppers into large chunks. Boil an egg and peel the eggshell and cut it longwise..
- Season chicken legs with black pepper. Place the chicken legs on a frying pan skin side down and grill them. When they become golden brown, flip them over and grill the other side..
- Prepare a pot and heat oil with chopped garlic and dried basil over low heat until the garlic becomes golden brown..
- Put all spices into the pot. Fry them over low heat for about 5 minutes. Then, add the chopped onion and fry them for about 5 more minutes..
- Add water, white wine, soy sauce, chicken soup powder and sugar and heat over medium heat. When small bubbles pop out, add the chicken legs and oyster mushrooms. Heat over medium-high heat for 10~15 minutes with skimming the scum of the soup..
- Serve in a nice bowl and put a boiled egg..
Rotisserie chicken is one of my favorite things to use to make fast. Curry powder, fresh ginger and garlic infuse this chicken soup with lots of flavor. This creamy, curry-flavored soup is ridiculously easy to fix, and the flavors are fantastic. Condensed cream of chicken soup is gussied up with some cream, diced cooked chicken, and curry powder. My latest obsession in life is all things curry.