Baked Chicken with Garlic and Lemon. Classic and always wonderful, juicy baked chicken thighs make the perfect weeknight dinner. Here's a great tasting lemon chicken recipes that's flavored with fresh lemon zest, garlic, and thyme. It's a simple but satisfying recipe.
Jump to the Lemon Garlic Baked Chicken Breasts Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Transfer chicken breasts to the prepared baking dish and remove any large pieces of garlic that might be stuck to the chicken. Click BELL icon to get my latest videos! You can cook Baked Chicken with Garlic and Lemon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken with Garlic and Lemon
- You need 8 of Chicken drumettes – the first joint of a chicken wing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shio-koji (salt fermented rice malt).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 of Herb salt.
I like baking them with this lemony, garlicky marinade (recipe below), but you could easily switch the flavors around. I sometimes use soy, honey and ginger. Really, by the time you've made a salad and opened a bottle of wine, they're. Ingredients for Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe.
Baked Chicken with Garlic and Lemon step by step
- Divide the drumettes into two portions of four, and put in Ziplock bags. Divide the amounts of shio-koji, lemon juice and garlic listed into two, and add a portion to each bag..
- Rub the chicken through the bag, and leave it in the fridge for a half – full day to marinate. Leave for a full day if possible..
- Place the chicken skin-side down in the frying pan and cook over a low heat..
- When browned, turn the chicken over, cover, and cook slowly over low heat..
- Sprinkle on some herb salt to finish..
The ingredients for this recipe are very simple. Yet coming all together, they make a fancy lemon Whenever I make these baked lemon garlic chicken thighs for dinner, I add in an extra portion to use in a sandwich or make a salad for a great. Arrange lemon and garlic cut sides down in skillet around chicken. Drizzle chicken all over with melted butter (mmmmmmm) and transfer to oven. I could not keep my husbands fingers from snatching pieces before dinner was set.