Lemon pepper chicken with pasta. Season chicken with lemon pepper, salt and black pepper. Due to the bulkiness of the spinach, it's helpful to add it to pasta in small batches. This simple and hearty lemon pepper pasta with chicken and vegetables will quickly become a weeknight favorite.
In this video I share my lemon pepper chicken recipe with pasta. Thank you for watching BITES IN TIME. This Lemon Pepper Chicken Pasta makes a great, easy and inexpensive meal for the family; just perfect for weeknight dinners. You can have Lemon pepper chicken with pasta using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon pepper chicken with pasta
- It’s 2 can of chicken breast chunks in lemon pepper sauce.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 8 oz of spaghetti.
The juicy crispy lemon pepper chicken is served on a bed of lemon pasta, with enough pepper to make it interesting but mild enough for kids. I find the lemon pepper notes compliment an Alfredo sauce really well. Lime Glazed Coconut Snowball Cookies. chopped fresh parsley. Directions: Pat chicken dry paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
Lemon pepper chicken with pasta step by step
- Saute garlic in olive oil, add chicken with sauce and all seasonings to taste..
- Cook spaghetti in separate pot, drain saving a cup of pasta water..
- Combine spaghetti with chicken adding pasta water to be able to mix everything..
- If still tight add a little olive oil and top with chopped fresh basil..
This lemon pepper chicken has a light breading on it, which comes out a deep golden brown when sauteed in a little olive oil. The butter sauce is optional, but it really adds a nice finishing touch and takes just a few minutes to make. I like to serve this chicken over rice or pasta with a green veggie on the. This Lemon Butter Chicken Pasta from Delish.com is the bomb. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil.