Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole. The official video for Young Nudy's "Loaded Baked Potato" Download/Stream/Save "Since When": https://lnk.to/SinceWhen Subscribe to Nudy's Channel: https. Loaded Mashed Potato Bake Will Steal The Show. Loaded Baked Potato. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Loaded Baked Potato Recipes – perfect baked potatoes that are topped with cheese, bacon, sour cream and chives! A great side dish or even dinner idea! Loaded Baked Potato Salad is cheesy, creamy and ready in just minutes. You can have Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole
- You need 3 lb of chicken.
- Prepare 10 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 oz of bacon pieces.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Your preferred chicken seasoning ( Grill Mates chicken rub).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 oz of chives.
- Prepare of sour cream.
It makes the perfect side Loaded Baked Potato Salad seems like a fun summery side dish but it has always been a hit at the. Loaded Baked Potato Soup – All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together in this comforting soup! These twice-baked potatoes filled with cheese and topped with bacon are doubly good. Oregano and crisp green onions add even more flavor.
Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl mix peprika, pepper, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- In a large mixing bowl add and mix 1/3 cup olive oil and liquid smoke..
- Now mix ingredients from step 2 into bowl from step 3.
- Cut up potatoes into 3/4 inch cubes and add to bowl from step 3. Mix well to coat..
- Add potatoes from bowl to a 10"x 13" baking dish. Keep as much as possible of the oil seasoning mixture in the bowl and set aside..
- Place baking dish in oven 45 minutes. Stirring potatoes every 15 minutes..
- While potatoes are cooking cut chicken into 1 inch cubes and place in bowl from step 6..
- Add oil and chicken seasoning to bowl from previous step and mix with chicken to coat. Set aside..
- In a medium sauce pan add butter, cream cheese and cream. Heat and mix over medium heat. Once thoroughly mixed set aside..
- Mix chicken again and add to a preheated frying pan. Only brown chicken on all sides, do not cook all the way through..
- After potatoes have cooked for 45 minutes remove from oven. Mix chicken into potatoes..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and bacon over potatoes and chicken, reserving a small amount of each for later. Pour evenly cream cheese mixture from step 10 over everything and place dish back in oven for 25 min..
- Once that has cooked remove again, add remaining cheese and bacon. Chop and add chives. Cook for additional 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven, add sour cream to taste and serve..
Current track: Loaded Baked PotatoLoaded Baked Potato. Put the potatoes into the prepared casserole dish. Dollop over the potatoes, then sprinkle with the remaining cup Cheddar and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the potatoes are. If you love loaded baked potatoes, then you will love this potato salad! Let's be honest, carbs, bacon, and cheese just make everything better.