Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce. Cut chicken breast into cubes and season with chicken bullion and chopped basil. Marinated chicken is grilled on skewers with pieces of juicy mango. Serve with a mango chutney or plain.
Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a baking pan. I stuck with a classic kabob combination of chicken tenderloins, red and green bell peppers and onion, rubbed with a little chili powder, garlic powder While the kabobs were grilling, I had just enough time to run inside and whir up a quick curry mango sauce in my food processor (a blender would work, too). Gingered-Chicken Potstickers with Sesame-Honey Dipping Sauce, and Seared Baby Bok Choy. You can cook Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Basil.
- You need 1 of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1 of Kabobs sticks.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onions sliced.
- It’s 1 of Green peppers sliced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 of Mango chutney , home made or store bought..
The homemade Mango Jalapeno BBQ Sauce has a touch of sweet mango flavor, a deep A super flavorful grilled chicken dinner. The homemade BBQ sauce is simple to make in the blender & adds over the top flavor to the grilled chicken kabobs. Sweet and Spicy Baked Honey Sriracha Chicken. Enjoy these flavorful chicken kabobs with honey mustard sauce – perfect for Middle Eastern cuisine.
Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce instructions
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and season with chicken bullion and chopped basil..
- Put a little bit of oil in a saucepan, enough to cover the bottum of the pan..
- Add chicken and stir and let it cook for 5 minutes and stir again.
- Cook for another 8 minutes scoop chicken out to cool down. In the same pan add the sliced onions and peppers and toss for and let it cook for about 3 minutes and set aside..
- Arrange the chicken on the kabobs sticks as you wish and arrange on serving dish. Mix the honey and mango chutney together and pour over chicken. Garnish with onions and peppers and voila food is ready. Send me some pics. Yyyyuuuuummmmmyyyyyy..
Super sticky, saucy Asian chicken kabobs. Instead, I'm on marinade duty all summer – letting the chicken soak up all that saucy goodness – oyster sauce, ketchup, honey, chili garlic sauce, Dijon, garlic and ginger. Fruity mango chutney, zesty barbecue sauce, and a bit of curry powder are the secrets to success in this slow-cooker chicken recipe. Mango-Chutney Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Grilled Chicken Kabobs are marinated in lemon juice, olive oil, za'atar, and garlic and served with a cucumber yogurt sauce on the side.